Gaming Hello!

Mini Tezza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys! I am a 22 year old youtuber from England! I post anything from Minecraft to Overwatch, if you ever want to collab just let me know! Im very excited to meet new people through Freedom!

Have a good day!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Mini Tezza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
YouTube
welcome !!:Dhere to freeedom:D:D:D
Happy to have you here :)

ooh overwatch :D who's your favorite hero? mine is junkrat:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
and i hope you will have a great experience here at freedom:D

Have a wonderfull day and welcome again;)
//ADA! :D:D:D

Yeah mine is junkrat as well! If you ever want a game let me know!

Thank you so much!

Reactions: Ada Horror

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Welcome to the family my friend. I checked out your channel and your big update channel actually made me shed a tear, how you are really going at it to make this a career. You have so much passion it makes me smile. That and your videos are top notch. You seem like a really nice guy and hey maybe we can talk sometime, I play Minecraft there and again and it's not too old for me. Just not the mini-games.

It's really great to see that your family will support you throughout this huge change. :')
If you ever need anything message me brother. ;)

Reactions: Mini Tezza

Mini Tezza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family my friend. I checked out your channel and your big update channel actually made me shed a tear, how you are really going at it to make this a career. You have so much passion it makes me smile. That and your videos are top notch. You seem like a really nice guy and hey maybe we can talk sometime, I play Minecraft there and again and it's not too old for me. Just not the mini-games.

It's really great to see that your family will support you throughout this huge change. :')
If you ever need anything message me brother. ;)

Awh man thank you so much! I really hope this all works out! Yeah i will give you a message :)!