Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
Your name/alias: FoxShots
Where are you from?: Ireland
How old are you?: 17
How did you find Freedom!? I was partnered with you guys before
What made you join our forums?: So i can meet new people and become friends with some of them and maybe get a youtube partner from it so we can be like vannos and his crew or the sidemen
What are your hobbies?: Gaming and sports
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? So i can entertain people and just something i would like to do as a job when im older
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become big on youtube and twitch and have lots of fans to i can take pictures with them go to events and meet people from my youtube and getting big of twitch
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming might do vlogging soon it depends
How frequently do you upload?: Well i got new internet so i am going to upload everyday if not i stream everyday on twitch.tv/foxshots

Gamma

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
YouTube
Nice channel! I subscribed, not sure why anyone else here checked out your channel. Anyway, good luck on YouTube man!

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the forums mate! Glad to see you finally joined us here :D I would offer to grab a slice of pizza but you live to far :( anyways have fun and good luck! :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
What made you join our forums?: So i can meet new people and become friends with some of them and maybe get a youtube partner from it so we can be like vannos and his crew or the sidemen
Why did you start YouTube? So i can entertain people and just something i would like to do as a job when im older
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become big on youtube and twitch and have lots of fans to i can take pictures with them go to events and meet people from my youtube and getting big of twitch
How frequently do you upload?: Well i got new internet so i am going to upload everyday if not i stream everyday on twitch.tv/foxshots

Welcome to freedom!
If you have the right mindset and are deticated you will become big in no time. Just so long as you do it right.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Neat Minecraft videos ya got! Keep up the good work! :D Good to know you stream too!