Gaming Help Me Grow :) Come Check Me Out!

Zayvo

New User
Jul 2, 2016
Yo what is going guys it is Zayvo or Ellis here.
This is pretty much going to be telling you abit about me and my youtube channel. Well im a 17 year old teen who is really passionate about youtube, I have been trying to do youtube for many years but all my past channels have either been hacked or got a copyright strike then shutdown. So im hoping that on this channel i can really grow to the best of my ability on youtube. I upload things from , Call of Duty news, Topic videos, BO2 Highlights and funny momments, Montages, Walkthroughs on new games And pretty much anything you guys want to see. I upload atleast 3 videos a week most of the time there is about 4 to 5 videos a week.

If you guys have read all of that and are now reading this it would mean so much if you could go over to my channel and subscribe if you enjoy my content I think im about 5 subs away from 50.

Thanks for reading this guys and hopefully ill see you over at my channel

Just type in Zayvo on youtube to find my channel :)

SkullMenFires

Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Yo what is going guys it is Zayvo or Ellis here.
This is pretty much going to be telling you abit about me and my youtube channel. Well im a 17 year old teen who is really passionate about youtube, I have been trying to do youtube for many years but all my past channels have either been hacked or got a copyright strike then shutdown. So im hoping that on this channel i can really grow to the best of my ability on youtube. I upload things from , Call of Duty news, Topic videos, BO2 Highlights and funny momments, Montages, Walkthroughs on new games And pretty much anything you guys want to see. I upload atleast 3 videos a week most of the time there is about 4 to 5 videos a week.

If you guys have read all of that and are now reading this it would mean so much if you could go over to my channel and subscribe if you enjoy my content I think im about 5 subs away from 50.

Thanks for reading this guys and hopefully ill see you over at my channel

Just type in Zayvo on youtube to find my channel :)
dude there are a lot of channels with the same name