Gaming Hey All!

KingSpud

New User
Oct 19, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey Guys and Girls,
Just found Freedom! earlier today and thought id make an account on the forum and introduce myself to you lovely people. Im 24 years old from the UK and currently in my final year of University so gaming and YouTubing can be quite hard at times haha.

I have a small gaming Channel called KingSpud. I have a fair amount of videos up, just taking it slowly but would appreciate if you guys could give me some feedback either here or on my videos. it would mean a lot!

Link to my YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ODxaTcDwFdCSntzODo2iQ

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

KingSpud

New User
Oct 19, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! I know what you mean with being hard to fine time, I'm in 3rd year at the moment and the assignments keep pilling on :( What are you studying?

Im studying Computer Science, yeah loads of assignment deadlines coming up soon.. first one being this coming Friday and im started it all over again haha xD

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey. welcome to the Forums! I actually just checked out one of your gaming videos and will check out more after writing this, but not to get off topic, I really love your latest Metal Gear video and your channel is pretty solid! You have great channel art, good thumbnails, 60 fps, and a good description, I don't think you can get better than that! I definitely subscribed to your channel and liked your latest video, doing the same is always appreciated and good luck growing on the forums and your channel. :p :D

KingSpud

New User
Oct 19, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey. welcome to the Forums! I actually just checked out one of your gaming videos and will check out more after writing this, but not to get off topic, I really love your latest Metal Gear video and your channel is pretty solid! You have great channel art, good thumbnails, 60 fps, and a good description, I don't think you can get better than that! I definitely subscribed to your channel and liked your latest video, doing the same is always appreciated and good luck growing on the forums and your channel. :p :D

Thanks! that means a lot.
ive subbed back!