Community Hey Bro's and Broette's DGTLONE here .

DGTL ONE

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2016
Canada
YouTube
dgtlone
Hey guy's n gals My Online persona is DGTLONE and i would just like to introduce myself and say how excited i am to be joining Freedom Network . Let's do this
I am from Canada
I love to work on Cars and build PC's in my spare time
I have been playing games since i was young & online games since Rainbow six released in 98 with a 14.4 modem and over lan.
I heard of Freedom from a comment from George 5-6 months ago or more on one of my video's and watched from a distance to see what it was all about then when i figured it would be easier to help others and gain knowledge and progress myself further i msg staff and here i am .
My Uploads usually are Game Play related ie : BF1 , GTA-V , Miscreated , Rust , Overwatch , ...so on
My main Game interests are FPS (but not limited to)
My Youtube channel has been up for 1 yr ( as of Nov 19th ) trying to hit my goal of 200 vids in 1st yr
I upload a lot probably 5 times a week or more sometimes multiple videos
Feel free to msg me with any helpfull hints or if you need any help im always around somewhere

Here are a couple of my videos to give you a sense of what i create

Last edited:

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Welcome to freedom.
This is the introduction section of the forums. can you tell us more about yourself, where you are from, what type of content do you upload, how often etc etc.
Have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Reactions: DGTL ONE