Entertainment Hey Every One!:)

CSB Gameash

Rising User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
What's good guys my Name is CSB AKA CSBGameash.

So I joined freedom because I want to have YouTube Friends and a Family so I saw the Freedom is really nice and help small channel and I have Joined to have the Best YouTube friends/family.

I join this form to introduce myself to my new family, so freedom Family know that have a new brother!:D

My Favorite Hobbies are gym, gaming, narrating, having fun, boxing and working hard!:)

Do you know that.... I love PIZZZZZA, Pizza is Love, Pizza is life.

You Probably thinking why I start YouTube aye? Is it for Money, Is it for Fame or is it for free stuff?
No, it's not for money, fame or free stuff. If I want Money, I will stand my ass up walk out the house and work my ass of for money not just sitting saying that please watch this or that video so I can have and make money.
I am not in intresting in being famous, I have been running my YouTube Channel for 2 years now and not much or only 0.00001/10 people watch my video and I am the only one watching my video over and over again. If I wanted to be famous I would've been famous a year ago. I don't need no Free Stuff!, Free stuff never last instead the stuff you buy from you hard working money. The main reason I made my YouTube channel on 21/01/2014 so I can have fun and play with different kind of people and to entertain people because I love making Smile in People face:)

My biggest Dream is to an entrepreneur from hard work and not YouTube money, and make smile on millions of faces.

I run an Entertainment/Gaming/ Music Channel:)

I upload various kind of video from Gaming to music but whatever I upload comes under Entertainment/Gaming/Music Category:)

I actually don't have a time of when I upload but I always Upload an video every week, I have soo much school after school work that I don't even get much time to do YouTube video Everyday.

So guy this Link is takes you to my Channel and a spacial video that I upload to celebrate the 3 year on Youtube and I have a sorry about me in that story, in case of you don't like to read you can just watch the video:)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If don't like me in the Freedom Family or I have not fulfill the requirement to be in freedom family, Please feel free to kick me or banned me on the network:)

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Welcome here buddy :D I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends with this way of thinking :3

You have the Freedom! spirit *O*

hehe don't forget to go on the chatbox and explore the forum, there's always something to do/see ^__^

Reactions: CSB Gameash

CSB Gameash

Rising User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
Welcome here buddy :D I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends with this way of thinking :3

You have the Freedom! spirit *O*

hehe don't forget to go on the chatbox and explore the forum, there's always something to do/see ^__^
Thank you Very Much Thanks!:')

Reactions: Machi

CSB Gameash

Rising User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

One of the reasons I have been interested in youtube is the people you meet a long the way,either far away or much closer than you think :).
Thanks for the Welcome!:')
haha same one the reasons where to make friends and family!!:)

CSB Gameash

Rising User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube

CSB Gameash

Rising User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

mmm.. pizza...
Thank you!:) Thank you very much for the Welcome!:'D
Thanks for advice!:) thanks man!:)
and Loved you laugh in " Chronamut's reaction to Never Gonna Hit Those Notes (happy valentines day!)"
loved your videos man!:) look like you just got another fan!:)