Community hey everyone i'm peach

peach drinkwine

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2015
YouTube
hey everyone peach here and this is a little bit about my self. I am a small time YouTuber that is from Washington and is 21 years old. And to be honest I can't remember how I found the freedom family I think I was just browsing youtube one day and stumbled onto a freedom channel video and decided to join. Why I joined the forums to help people and get help when needed. Like if I needed someone for a colab video I could come to here and find someone. My hobbies include programming, gaming mainly minecraft but i have been known to play other games to. I actually don't have a favorite food i just eat what ever is in the house. This is why i started YouTube because at first it was for the money but then it evolved into helping people with tech problems like one i just fixed tonight. My biggest dream is to start a tech company of my own. I run primarily a gaming channel but I do other things as well like tech videos and firework displays. The type of channel I run is a gaming channel for the most part at least. I try to upload every day but life happends and it's not easy being a transwomen takes a lot out of you.

Reactions: CarbonMeister