Anthony Henao

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2015
Miami,FL
YouTube
Spideyahgamer
hey guys my channel SpideyAHGamer YT might not be big but if you want I want to grow along with you, we can all help each other out, pretty much what I want to do is create a Group for Gamers the Average Gamer, called Average Gamers. We can work together collab on vids, just work together in general. I accept any type of channels but gaming works better with me. If you're interested send me a reply to my email, follow me on my Twitter SpideyAHGamerYT and reply here letting me know your Twitter so I can follow you back and we can DM. Or reply here directly with these information.

Channel
Type of channel
Email(if you prefer to email me)

The rest can be discussed by DM or text message when I get a reply thank you

P.S This is not for competitive gaming just to have fun and help each other out thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Silas chapman

Silas chapman

New User
Aug 17, 2016
Hey I'm
interested about coming together I'm only twelve but I don't have a Twitter i only have 3 subs my channel is gaming with Silas

Anthony Henao

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2015
Miami,FL
YouTube
Spideyahgamer
Hey I'm
interested about coming together I'm only twelve but I don't have a Twitter i only have 3 subs my channel is gaming with Silas
Okay thank you for showing interest in our group I need to first evaluate you so what do you use console or PC (what console if console) if both let me know we don't discriminate age or subs we accept all that show interest, are you a freedom partnered channel.

Silas chapman

New User
Aug 17, 2016
Okay thank you for showing interest in our group I need to first evaluate you so what do you use console or PC (what console if console) if both let me know we don't discriminate age or subs we accept all that show interest, are you a freedom partnered channel.
Well I use tablet,playstation4,and playstation3

BrenCoGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2016
Canada
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey, might be interested in joining up. I've got PC, XBox One, Xbox 360 and WiiU I can record vids on. I operate the channel with my two younger sons (13 and 11), though they only record vids and commentary. I moderate the whole thing
Channel is BrenCoGaming
Twitter is BrenCoGaming

Anthony Henao

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2015
Miami,FL
YouTube
Spideyahgamer
Hey, might be interested in joining up. I've got PC, XBox One, Xbox 360 and WiiU I can record vids on. I operate the channel with my two younger sons (13 and 11), though they only record vids and commentary. I moderate the whole thing
Channel is BrenCoGaming
Twitter is BrenCoGaming

Okay nice I'll follow you on Twitter so we can talk in private thank you for the interest in our group