PC Hey guys Mystic Bacon here looking for awesome YouTubers to collaborate with

Mystic_Bacon

May 29, 2016
Hi I am the ever so sizzling Mystic Bacon. I am looking for people to collaborate with for my channel. I am a British YouTuber and I am 17. It would be awesome to work with people who are around the same age as me or people near to my age.

I have been doing YouTube now for about 2 and a half years now so I do have quite the experience when it comes to making content and stuff like banners and thumbnails.

I am a PC kind of guy so that means I will mainly be focusing on making content for steam games and any indie games.

If you guys are interested in collaborating with me. Make sure to check the requirements down below.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) Must have Skype and Discord

2) Must have Steam

3) Must have a YouTube channel

4) Must be age 15 - 17

5) Must be from either the United Kingdom or the United States (Reason for this being is I am British and I
have worked with people from the US before.And I would rather stick to working with people from
these places.)

6) Must have a good sounding microphone

If you fit all the requirements listed above feel free to contact me on Skype. My Skype name is MrMysticBacon

Hectify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2016
YouTube
1) ✓
2) ✓
3) ✓
4) 13 but I've been told I sound older. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
5) ✓
6) ✓

Mystic_Bacon

May 29, 2016
We aren't looking for COD players I see you have a lot of COD content on you channel no offence or anything but the group is mainly focused on games like Garry's Mod and some other games but not COD

And there is no way you are only 13 dude you sound way older than me lol you ain't fooling me

Hectify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2016
YouTube
We aren't looking for COD players I see you have a lot of COD content on you channel no offence or anything but the group is mainly focused on games like Garry's Mod and some other games but not COD
I'm not a COD player lmao, I've only been doing that for commentaries as gameplay. Quite frankly I hate COD and I'm tired of it. I'm done uploading it, even as gameplay. I have G-Mod and things like that, I just don't play it since it's better with friends.
;/
If you still don't want me it's fine, I don't care. lol

Mystic_Bacon

May 29, 2016
you can add me on Skype now I know that I thought you were gonna be one of the many people who wanna become the next optic Nadeshot or something lOL