Gaming Hey guys

xWTA Cody

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is Cody and I am 20. I play on the xbox one and I just recently started making call of duty videos on my channel and I am thinking about making a second channel for other games. If you like my videos my sure to like and subscribe.

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is Cody and I am 20. I play on the xbox one and I just recently started making call of duty videos on my channel and I am thinking about making a second channel for other games. If you like my videos my sure to like and subscribe.
Welcome to freedom!!

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I make Call Of Duty videos too! I used to have an Xbox One but I switched to PS4 :p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Heya Cody, what got you interested in buying a xbox one? I don't have any consoles aside from the ps3 myself :p Call of duty videos are interested, what style of content are you enjoying so far?

xWTA Cody

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Heya Cody, what got you interested in buying a xbox one? I don't have any consoles aside from the ps3 myself :p Call of duty videos are interested, what style of content are you enjoying so far?
I used to have a ps3 and a Xbox 360 and I could play a lot better on the 360 so I just decided to get the Xbox one. I kinda like sniping content right now but I haven't uploaded any onto my channel yet but I will soon.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I'm also a COD creator ! how do you find Bo3 ? what level are you ?

I see you play on xbox one as well :)

goodluck !

xWTA Cody

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I'm also a COD creator ! how do you find Bo3 ? what level are you ?

I see you play on xbox one as well :)

goodluck !
I like Bo3....the only thing I don't like about it is how long it takes to level up but it's fine. I am almost prestige 5. If you want you can PM me your gamertag and I will add you and maybe we could play together soon

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I like Bo3....the only thing I don't like about it is how long it takes to level up but it's fine. I am almost prestige 5. If you want you can PM me your gamertag and I will add you and maybe we could play together soon

ah sweet dude ! gt is ZzPrologyzZ , it can take a while even though I'm level 205 xD

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I used to have a ps3 and a Xbox 360 and I could play a lot better on the 360 so I just decided to get the Xbox one. I kinda like sniping content right now but I haven't uploaded any onto my channel yet but I will soon.
My brother gave me his old 360, and it had a lot of errors on it, heh. His 360 somehow made everything blue :eek: