Off-Topic Hey I know SUB4SUB is bad and everyone shouldn't do it, But i'm really trying to get to 100k

GAMESCAST Eagle

New User
Oct 25, 2016
YouTube
My mum has cancer and i want to make her proud of me..... Every subscriber i get i will subscribe back and stay active on your channel. I know 100k is a lot but she's my mum and i'll never have someone like her again.. Thank you

Thank you.

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
My mum has cancer and i want to make her proud of me..... Every subscriber i get i will subscribe back and stay active on your channel. I know 100k is a lot but she's my mum and i'll never have someone like her again.. Thank you

Thank you.
I know that you want to impress your Mum but you need to be getting legitimate subscribers! If you really want to impress people, get REAL subscribers!!! There's nothing worse than Sub4Sub, Like4Like and the other sinful forms of getting 'FAKE' subscribers. When 'FAKE' people view and watch your videos, they NEVER watch it to the end, therefore decreasing your viewer retention which is like gold dust when it gets over half of your videos' lengths.

Also, if you ever decide to go over to the money side of YouTube and you're getting 'FAKE' views, AdSense classes this as invalid click activity and suspends your account from use (There are many other reasons why Google could suspend you), this means that you wouldn't be getting paid for the length of the ban.

So overall, impress your Mum by getting REAL subscribers, not fake ones! Hope my advice has helped you in some way or another. Anyway, keep up the good work! :)

Reactions: GAMESCAST Eagle

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I think the best way you can make her proud is make amazing content people enjoy. Show her you have a loyal fanbase that is willing to help you because they like your content. Showing her a loyal 300 Subscribers is better than showing her any amount of inactive subscribers gained from botting or s4s. A million of inactive subscribers that don't watch your videos isn't almost worth as much as only ten loyal friends. You can choose whether your subscriber count is a number to brag with or a number of loyal people happy to help you out. You'll be happier with the second one in the long run.

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
I think the best way you can make her proud is make amazing content people enjoy. Show her you have a loyal fanbase that is willing to help you because they like your content. Showing her a loyal 300 Subscribers is better than showing her any amount of inactive subscribers gained from botting or s4s. A million of inactive subscribers that don't watch your videos isn't almost worth as much as only ten loyal friends. You can choose whether your subscriber count is a number to brag with or a number of loyal people happy to help you out. You'll be happier with the second one in the long run.
Helpful yet again [user]@LW001[/user]! :)

Reactions: GAMESCAST Eagle

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Thank you.

Even though I see why you might do this, it will end up worse using sub4sub, this is because 80% if not more sub4sub users will not continue watching, causing you to have a large sub base, but dramatically low view counts.

Nevertheless, I hope your mother can fight strong against cancer.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm sorry to hear that your mother has cancer @GAMESCAST Eagle , but I'm sure you don't have to get to 100K subscriber for her to be proud of you. No matter what you do a mother is always proud of her children. Also as said by various people already you really don't want to be engaging in any form of sub4sub either on this forum or across YouTube as at the worst scenario this can lead to your channel being terminated and any revenue you earned being forfeit.

On a side note I would refrain from using comments such as "every subscriber I get I will sub back and stay active" as this sounds to me like your really asking for sub4sub but just not saying it, just be careful with this ok

I really hope you mother can win her fight against cancer and if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm just a click away

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
I'm sorry to hear that your mother has cancer @GAMESCAST Eagle , but I'm sure you don't have to get to 100K subscriber for her to be proud of you. No matter what you do a mother is always proud of her children. Also as said by various people already you really don't want to be engaging in any form of sub4sub either on this forum or across YouTube as at the worst scenario this can lead to your channel being terminated and any revenue you earned being forfeit.

On a side note I would refrain from using comments such as "every subscriber I get I will sub back and stay active" as this sounds to me like your really asking for sub4sub but just not saying it, just be careful with this ok

I really hope you mother can win her fight against cancer and if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm just a click away
Well said [user]@zeke morgan [/user]! :)