VLOG Hey, Im Haley!

Haley Patnoe

Rising User
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
I post random blogs. I only have 4 videos and 9 subscribers, because I started recently and am actually very nervous about posting new videos. I started making my channel as a video diary project, but realized it was probably more entertaining to do more than just talk about my life. So I try to do fun things as well. I only have an iphone and Impvie to edit with, but I do the best I can.
If you want to check out my channel, I'd appreciate it. I'd like feedback to help my channel get better, as well as what I should do on my channel!
Thanks, if you do, and hello again!
Haley

RitzieRitz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
ritaglobe
I post random blogs. I only have 4 videos and 9 subscribers, because I started recently and am actually very nervous about posting new videos. I started making my channel as a video diary project, but realized it was probably more entertaining to do more than just talk about my life. So I try to do fun things as well. I only have an iphone and Impvie to edit with, but I do the best I can.
If you want to check out my channel, I'd appreciate it. I'd like feedback to help my channel get better, as well as what I should do on my channel!
Haley
Hello Haley. Welcome to the community. I remember when I started out, I was really nervous too. The more you do it, the easier it gets. Now I make fun of myself on camera and it's not a big deal. :) I wish you all the success in the world with your YouTube channel.

Haley Patnoe

Rising User
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello Haley. Welcome to the community. I remember when I started out, I was really nervous too. The more you do it, the easier it gets. Now I make fun of myself on camera and it's not a big deal. :) I wish you all the success in the world with your YouTube channel.
Thank you! Same for you!

CSB Gameash

Rising User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
Thank you! Any tips on how to get more people to see my videos? It seems I can't get more than 9 views on average
Same man getting 6-9 ViewsXD but the big tip is do something innovative. If you see the big youtubers they did something inovaative or something unique then other youtubers to get famous. Do challenges that no one is ever done, and be crazy in front of cameraXD just do what you love and one day all the hard work and time you have put in the video will pay off!:D

Haley Patnoe

Rising User
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

I would check out your channel but your haven't left a link or set up your sub button :(. Here is a link on adding the button to your signature:
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
I think I fixed it...Im not really sure. I'm still so new at this. I just posted a new one a couple hours ago. I'm least proud of my "learning to adult: finding a job" video. It wasnt at all what I wanted it to be and I was in a rush filming and editing :/

Haley Patnoe

Rising User
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Same man getting 6-9 ViewsXD but the big tip is do something innovative. If you see the big youtubers they did something inovaative or something unique then other youtubers to get famous. Do challenges that no one is ever done, and be crazy in front of cameraXD just do what you love and one day all the hard work and time you have put in the video will pay off!:D
I try to do a combination of talking about things in my life and interesting things. I posted a serious post a few hours ago. I said this below, too, but last week I posted a "learning to adult" video, but it wasn't what I wanted it to be. I had to rush while filming and editing, plus my throat was kind of sore haha

Stoonios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2015
www.stoonios.com
YouTube
Hey! I saw your Finding a Job video, really good! Interesting and well paced! Only thing is the lighting! Make sure you are well lit for videos as it gets rid of all the video noise, if you dont have any good lights, try vlogging next to a window during the day, they are surprisingly good for lighting film. Keep at it and good luck with future videos!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Haley
Welcome to the forums Haley ^^ Posting new videos can be nerve-wracking, but the more you practice, the better everything will be. Finding out what kind of videos will be vital to keeping your channel relevant, but I hope things go great for you ^^