Community Hey im john

yohn

New User
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey I'm john I'm 16 years old I come from california and i've been on youtube for a few years now I first started making little skits with my friend when I was like 10. then a few years later I made a different channel making mincraft lets plays and other mini games on there but I broke my PC so I wasen't able to make anymore content. I found freedom around that same time and ive always loved the community how everyone supports each other so when I got my new computer thought I would give it a shot on making videos and I know the people in freedom will support me to grow and make better content for people to watch and to do something that I have a such a great passion for. In the past on this channel ive made some (Trolling) videos but in the future I hope to make some life storys and other commentaries so stay tuned and thank you for reading!​

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.

By the way, we wanted to know more about you, not just a "here is my channel - check it out" sort of post.
As such, we want to know why you joined YouTube, how did you find Freedom?

yohn

New User
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.

By the way, we wanted to know more about you, not just a "here is my channel - check it out" sort of post.
As such, we want to know why you joined YouTube, how did you find Freedom?

Ill be sure to ask you if I have and questions I have thank you. and Ill be sure to update my post rn thank you for giving me a better idea on what to write I had a little bit of mind block.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey I'm john I'm 16 years old I come from california and i've been on youtube for a few years now I first started making little skits with my friend when I was like 10. then a few years later I made a different channel making mincraft lets plays and other mini games on there but I broke my PC so I wasen't able to make anymore content. I found freedom around that same time and ive always loved the community how everyone supports each other so when I got my new computer thought I would give it a shot on making videos and I know the people in freedom will support me to grow and make better content for people to watch and to do something that I have a such a great passion for. In the past on this channel ive made some (Trolling) videos but in the future I hope to make some life storys and other commentaries so stay tuned and thank you for reading!​

Welcome to the family mate, Thats suck you PC broked and If you need help with content feel free to ask :D

Reactions: yohn

bert ybarra

Rising User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube
welcome john...hope all is well... i have been youtubing for about 6 month really

Reactions: yohn