Gaming Hey! I'm new, looking for YouTube friends!

JoJo Man

New User
Dec 23, 2016
YouTube
Hey all,

I'm new to FREEDOM!

I'm looking to make some gaming YouTube friends!

My channel is:
JoJo Man (same image as my profile pic)
PM me if you want to be friends or if you SUB! (watch videos, give feedback etc.., like vids)

Thanks!

Reactions: AFKPlays

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
Hey all,

I'm new to FREEDOM!

My channel is:
PM me if you want to be friends or if you SUB! (watch videos, give feedback etc.., like vids)

Thanks!
checked your channel and noticed you make too long videos for a small channle and they are dont have a specific subject, people dont just search for iw beta gameplay and if they do, they gonna see faze jev or tmartn or other big youtubers, you wanna have something that people cant find elsewhere

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
checked your channel and noticed you make too long videos for a small channle and they are dont have a specific subject, people dont just search for iw beta gameplay and if they do, they gonna see faze jev or tmartn or other big youtubers, you wanna have something that people cant find elsewhere
WOOOOOW ON TARGET![DOUBLEPOST=1482588784][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey all,

I'm new to FREEDOM!

My channel is:

Thanks!
Yo welcome to Freedom...ODI covered everything...my advice is post more consistently :)

Reactions: ODI

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
hahahha its just a common mistake all of us, small youtubers do, cause we see big youtubers upload simple gameplays and we dont wonder what was the content they were uploading to grow their channel and the fact that now youtube is different, there is a lot more competition and being original although its really hard, is the key

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
hahahha its just a common mistake all of us, small youtubers do, cause we see big youtubers upload simple gameplays and we dont wonder what was the content they were uploading to grow their channel and the fact that now youtube is different, there is a lot more competition and being original although its really hard, is the key
Yep Bang on target...that's what I'm trying to be too....original...

Reactions: ODI

missgamestar

May 11, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
missgamestar
Welcome to Freedom! :D
We'd all be interested in getting to know you a little better. Why don't you tell us a few things about yourself? :)
I wish you all the best for your channel! :D and I look forward to seeing you around the forum. (y) (Y)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey all,

I'm new to FREEDOM!

My channel is:

Thanks!
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Great to hear your looking to make some Gaming friends but to do that we need to know some more about you and your channel :)