jonjonrealugly

Rising User
Mar 30, 2017
Hi guys So Im A Comedy Youtuber Who Post Slits and gonna start video commentary and im working on a couple short films

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
HEY DUDE :D

come on tell us a little bit more about you, and what your channel is actually about because this was a really short plus plain introduction man, and we are really curious to know more about the content creator behind the channel :D

jonjonrealugly

Rising User
Mar 30, 2017
HEY DUDE :D

come on tell us a little bit more about you, and what your channel is actually about because this was a really short plus plain introduction man, and we are really curious to know more about the content creator behind the channel :D
my bad i had it longer but they said it was likely spam so i had to delete it but yeah i make vids because imade a video about this kid from school and everybody reads it

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
my bad i had it longer but they said it was likely spam so i had to delete it but yeah i make vids because imade a video about this kid from school and everybody reads it

its spam because the YouTube channel link, just don't worry , go ahead and take the introduction template from the pinned threads in this section, and you'll be alright :p