Gaming Hey you would like some help with your youtube channels? I can help you out :)

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a ps4 then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
I would love to game with you what games do you have ?

Mar 15, 2016
Hey bro. I am new to YouTube and want to grow fast. Well every YouTuber's dream is to grow fast xD. Bro if you can give me a shoutout then it will help me a lot to get some subscribers and I will surely subscribe to your channel. My YouTube channel name is :- RikzB_Gaming & More. Thanks A lot Bro!
Well my channel is about mobile gaming.

TayZeR

Rising User
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey bro. I am new to YouTube and want to grow fast. Well every YouTuber's dream is to grow fast xD. Bro if you can give me a shoutout then it will help me a lot to get some subscribers and I will surely subscribe to your channel. My YouTube channel name is :- RikzB_Gaming & More. Thanks A lot Bro!
Well my channel is about mobile gaming.
Ok sure

joselito49

New User
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
I will be very grateful if you can give me a shoutout, of course I will sub to your channel, we can play together on ps4, the only problem is thai I am spanish but if you Want...

Etow

New User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
And more....

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming

sadly a PC gamer! but maybe ypu like mjnecarft or pulsar lost colony !^^ anyway id love to get a shoutout to maybe vary my subscribers since most of my subs are from one minecraft server! would be nice to get some variety!^^

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Sorry. Just finally got my internet to work again. I want to say that for everyone new who wants a shoutout i will defently give you all and if you have a ps4 then feel free to add me my psn is wiskor12. I will accept all requests. Sorry again and thank you alot.
- wiskorgaming

Last edited:

LashShot Gaming

New User
Mar 17, 2016
LashShotG
Hello everyone
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
And more....

Thank you for reading.
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
Hi bro, i Subscribed to your channel and im kind of new on youtube and need more subs. I created a gaming channel and will be making and posting a cartoon video. One huge favor, Can you please subscribe to my channel and Shout me out bro please and thanks.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2GFme3Q0_j5i0l3n9laOwg

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hi bro, i Subscribed to your channel and im kind of new on youtube and need more subs. I created a gaming channel and will be making and posting a cartoon video. One huge favor, Can you please subscribe to my channel and Shout me out bro please and thanks.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2GFme3Q0_j5i0l3n9laOwg

Thanks for the sub man really appreciate it. I will sub to your channel and ill happily give you a shoutout :)
P's can't wait for your cartoon video :)

Reactions: LashShot Gaming