mic4beats

New User
Nov 9, 2015
GREECE
YouTube
Hi everybody my love is music & arts in general i have a degree in music technology
degree in computer science & programming & web designer/developer
this channel for now is all about the music experience i have playlists with :
Not Copyrighted Music, Royalty free Music which you can use music from the playlist with the name
"No Copyright Music" for your videos :)
Audio production tutorials,Instrumentals,Beats,Songs,music,mixing tutorial,mastering tutorials and more..
almost everything about audio you need to know and of course i am a gamer too :p
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MIC4BEATS ENTERTAINMENT ( Dj w3st aka eddy )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Oh that's awesome, I was literally just talking about web designing with someone else in the forums x) Welcome to Freedom man! I've found a lot of amazing tracks on Royalty Free music, but problem is there's just SO many different artists to choose from. I don't think it's an overestimate to say there's thousands of artists who offer their music for others to use uncopyrighted, but sometimes it's just so difficult to find that perfect track to go with your video. Thanks for offering a playlist for those of us here who maybe haven't used Royalty before and need somewhere to start :)

Anyways, best of luck with the channel and everything man! Good Youtubing out there and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg