Gaming Hi, I'm Atonify!

atonify

New User
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
Hi! I decided to get back into the wonderful lands of YouTube again recently since I got a much better computer for much more quality videos and playing more games as well.

I have made the choice to try to post at least 1-2 times a week. according to my school schedule. My channel will mainly consist of games and right now I have been playing Overwatch my first two videos. I will most likely start to record more Overwatch, and start to record GTA and Rocket League since I also like those two games as well! I want to keep a variety of games to my channel.
I created my channel to make great content for others to enjoy to watch since I love watching YouTube in my free time, I decided why not try it myself.
I try to make the best out of what I can for my videos so I can make them good for now, and great for the future!
Thanks!
Channel Name: Atonify

Reactions: AFKPlays

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome Atonify!
Thanks for taking the time to write something other then a one line intro. (You guys know who you are)
Instead of putting your channel at the bottom you can add your subscribe button so it's in every post you make.

jd22292

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Community, Atonify! And yeah, as Showcase said, there's a way you can add a Subscribe button to your posts and I believe there's a forum post that tells you how to do it. But I can't remember where they posted it.

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
Hi! I decided to get back into the wonderful lands of YouTube again recently since I got a much better computer for much more quality videos and playing more games as well.

I have made the choice to try to post at least 1-2 times a week. according to my school schedule. My channel will mainly consist of games and right now I have been playing Overwatch my first two videos. I will most likely start to record more Overwatch, and start to record GTA and Rocket League since I also like those two games as well! I want to keep a variety of games to my channel.
I created my channel to make great content for others to enjoy to watch since I love watching YouTube in my free time, I decided why not try it myself.
I try to make the best out of what I can for my videos so I can make them good for now, and great for the future!
Thanks!
seems interesting, going to check out your latest video and leave you some honest feedback there

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Thanks!
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! Your Overwatch video was seriously hilarious lol! XD Keep up the great work! :)

U

User.123120

Welcome to the family! I hope you enjoy everything the forums can offer you! Don't forget to check out the C.R.I.B. section for some awesome assets to add to your channel! :) All the best!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Thanks!
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Rocket League is a fun game to play and especially with friends :D
Played Ranked for a couple months with a team but not switched focus to my main game FFXIV

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube

Thanks!
Welcome Atonify to the freedom family.
Your channel looks very interesting and great game choices there if your looking to start some good series a game I would suggest is Ark Survival Evolved but make sure you get some friends for that one or if your looking for another shooter some very popular and easy to make videos on are CS: GO and Rainbow Six Siege