Gaming Hi, i'm new here (obvs lol)

Well I got advised to come here and check out this site. So here I am.

My names mark, I live in Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire, England (Thats why my name is markNhood on youtube, I figured I should have something to do with robin hood considering i'm from Sherwood Forest lol)

I'm a REALLY small youtube channel (147 subs as of this message) which I do with my 5yo son. I do different things. The one I do with my son is Super Mario Maker and he helps me do some top 5 videos (with he choices, he's 5 so I edit lol). I don't commentate on much apart from Mario maker I tried but i'm not the best talker.

Anyways apart from that, I do other top videos, like top 5, top 10 etc. (no commentating)

I also do vids (though not for a while) on Final, Fantasy, Record, Keeper which seems to be my most popular thing. I get far more views than I have subs on that lol.

I the near future I plan to do a full super pokemon mystery dungeon series and a Bravely Second series (when it comes out here in the UK)... very very tempted to get the new digimon game... it's meant to me awesome.

Here is my latest vid. Mixing 2 of my favorate things. Top 5 Super Mario Maker Final Fantasy music levels.
. Please leave feedback as I am newish to video editing and I want to improve. (you can see how far i've come by looking at my first videos compared to now lol)

Please if you have the time to check me out. Subscribe if you like this kind of thing. If not its cool. I plan to do with things.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

chronotrigger1985

let's player
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube
Well I got advised to come here and check out this site. So here I am.

My names mark, I live in Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire, England (Thats why my name is markNhood on youtube, I figured I should have something to do with robin hood considering i'm from Sherwood Forest lol)

I'm a REALLY small youtube channel (147 subs as of this message) which I do with my 5yo son. I do different things. The one I do with my son is Super Mario Maker and he helps me do some top 5 videos (with he choices, he's 5 so I edit lol). I don't commentate on much apart from Mario maker I tried but i'm not the best talker.

Anyways apart from that, I do other top videos, like top 5, top 10 etc. (no commentating)

I also do vids (though not for a while) on Final, Fantasy, Record, Keeper which seems to be my most popular thing. I get far more views than I have subs on that lol.

I the near future I plan to do a full super pokemon mystery dungeon series and a Bravely Second series (when it comes out here in the UK)... very very tempted to get the new digimon game... it's meant to me awesome.

Here is my latest vid. Mixing 2 of my favorate things. Top 5 Super Mario Maker Final Fantasy music levels.
. Please leave feedback as I am newish to video editing and I want to improve. (you can see how far i've come by looking at my first videos compared to now lol)

Please if you have the time to check me out. Subscribe if you like this kind of thing. If not its cool. I plan to do with things.
welcome!! you will enjoy these forums. Don't be shy about asking around for help or advice. a lot of people here will be glad to help you.

Hey I just wanted to post another vid ive done. No idea where else to post new vids on here. I don't want to spam other peoples stuff and I don't want to start a new thread somewhere i'm not meant to.

Ive done a vid of my 5yo son playing mario maker. See how well a 5yo does on random levels lol. There is no commentary and i obviously did all the editing.
Its part one of a new series i'm going to do of just kyle playing, as well as the other ones i do where I play YOUR levels (will record another tongiht or tomorrow) as as always if you want us to show your levels... leave your codes in the video (don't leave them here, posts are too easily lost on facebook)