On a scale of 1-10 (1 being awful and 10 being excellent) what would you rate my YouTube channel?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hi, I'm David (Piano Uncovered). I play the Piano and record YouTube videos for my hobby. I've been playing the piano for about 4 years now, I taught myself most of the stuff I know including how to read sheet music; I also learned some extra things through piano lessons. I started watching lots of YouTube piano covers and I was inspired to create my own piano covers YouTube channel, so I did.

YOUTUBE COVER FINAL!!!.jpg

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Hi, I'm David (Piano Uncovered). I play the Piano and record YouTube videos for my hobby. I've been playing the piano for about 4 years now, I taught myself most of the stuff I know including how to read sheet music; I also learned some extra things through piano lessons. I started watching lots of YouTube piano covers and I was inspired to create my own piano covers YouTube channel, so I did.

View attachment 18327
Welcome to the freedom family I hope you enjoy this community and I hope this community treats you better

Reactions: Piano Uncovered
Piano Uncovered, checked your youtube, subscribed. You got great content but I think you can help your youtube channel by improving your Branding, and I mean upgrade your youtube banner and profile picture with something more professional. I can do your youtube banners etc, design your logo for free if you're interested or you could hire a designer. Your appearance is very important. Use youtube cards and end screens also.

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Piano Uncovered, checked your youtube, subscribed. You got great content but I think you can help your youtube channel by improving your Branding, and I mean upgrade your youtube banner and profile picture with something more professional. I can do your youtube banners etc, design your logo for free if you're interested or you could hire a designer. Your appearance is very important. Use youtube cards and end screens also.
I do put end screens on most of my videos and I have someone working on a better intro for my videos at the moment. I'd definitely be interested in you doing a banner for me, please be sure to incorporate the following:
  • All the Social Media Icons on my current banner
  • My channel name 'Piano Uncovered'
  • My slogan 'Piano covers, reviews and more every week'
I do want to keep the same profile picture though as I spent hours working on it :D
Thanks for watching and subscribing :)

Reactions: AlexHillBeats