Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
Well I have floated around the forums for quite a while without introducing myself....

I am Cajun (totally not my real name lol;)) I have been active on my channel for just around two years. My channel consist of cooking, monthly subscription boxes (of all kinds), makeup (sometimes), crazy news and much more. In every video I hold nothing back and I am always 100% myself. Also I am always adding a twist to all my videos as well, by drinking tequila lol :D

I invite you all to come and check me out. If you like what you see then be sure to subscribe......

*See You On The Flip Side*

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well I have floated around the forums for quite a while without introducing myself....

I am Cajun (totally not my real name lol;)) I have been active on my channel for just around two years. My channel consist of cooking, monthly subscription boxes (of all kinds), makeup (sometimes), crazy news and much more. In every video I hold nothing back and I am always 100% myself. Also I am always adding a twist to all my videos as well, by drinking tequila lol :D

I invite you all to come and check me out. If you like what you see then be sure to subscribe......

Tinker Belle floating around? That seems about right. I've been inactive for quite a while when it comes to youtube and freedom in general. But I'm definitely looking to change that! Cooking sounds right up my alley, especially with rice or bread products. I'm glad that you focus on being yourself, too many people try to act like famous people to get quick views.

Reactions: Cajun Tinker Belle

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube

I see your video you drink tequilla

Reactions: Cajun Tinker Belle

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

haha I know there are certainly some days I could use some tequila.. cool stuff girl :)