YouTube Views Milestone HIt 100K views

Would you rather have a milestone of...?

• Total voters

EpikWill

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2017
YouTube
Let me introduce myself; I am Will, owner of my YouTube channel EpikWill. YouTube is something that I have been passionate for a long time. Recently, I just hit over 100,000 views which simply made my day. One video I made got over 60,000 with Camtasia studio, and it really motivates me to keep editing videos. I wish the best to new and upcoming YouTubers, and I would really like to hear how many views you guys have gotten in total or the number that you saw making you very happy.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Let me introduce myself; I am Will, owner of my YouTube channel EpikWill. YouTube is something that I have been passionate for a long time. Recently, I just hit over 100,000 views which simply made my day. One video I made got over 60,000 with Camtasia studio, and it really motivates me to keep editing videos. I wish the best to new and upcoming YouTubers, and I would really like to hear how many views you guys have gotten in total or the number that you saw making you very happy.
Gratz mate and keep up the good work :)

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
I do a few simulators on my channel, a few companies are happy to give me exclusives and whatnot. Keep doing what you're good at, keep your channel sustainable.

Through that, I've got 200k views, although only 1.2k subs...I'm off to a convention on Saturday with exclusive interviews to all developers attending!