caraveoshow

New User
Aug 14, 2015
Spring HIll Florida
YouTube
How are you today freedom family. My name is Victor Caraveo. I am a youtuber and recently joined this great Freedom family in order to make my channel stand more, make new friends, connections, collab and help as well in this YouTube family.

On this "Caraveoshow Channel" I create content everyday from Funniest online videos I just created a new Character for comedy in Spanish Language. I'm bilingual called Mr. Chulo. Mr. Chulo is a person who likes to tell stories, review stuff, tells jokes he will try to make you smile, laugh and make your day better. With English Subtitles for those who doesn't speak Spanish. So I would like you to check it out. If you like my content you are free to leave any comment that will help me a lot.
I hope i can make new friends here and help each other. I am here on this Youtube Community not just for the Money! I love to make video and I enjoy it sharing my content. I don't mind if I don't get a lot of Views etc. I just love sharing and make videos everyday. I am glad a few people are watching my videos That Makes my Day.

Thank you all and feel free to visit my channel and leave a comment. I always check my comments and replied I am a very active youtuber.

My Best
Victor Caraveo