How do you schedule UPLOADS (Not publish times)?

TechNoboOrig

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
South Africa
www.YouTube.com
YouTube
So,
I have been asking this questino to many people on many different forums.
Let's say that you have a capped connection and get unlimited internet between 1AM and 7AM...
How do you start uploading at 1AM when you are not actually at your computer?

I've been Googling for a very long time and came across nothing but "How to schedule videos" that ONLY tell you about publish times.

Any help is greatly appreciated ^.^

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
There is no method to automatically engage an upload.
The best method for the case you described would be to just figure out what your title, tags, description, thumbnail etc. would be prior to going to sleep originally, and then putting the data on there as quickly as possible at the 1am line.

That, or get better internet and not have to worry about it (like me).

Dewittejager

Rising User
May 22, 2016
YouTube
dewittejager
i think i might a way for you if you have that time from 1am until 7am for uplaoding is not what you want because there no way to upload if your not there if you have a one week a head schedule that is like this.

i record during the day 7 days straith
i edit after im done with recording 7 days straith
i upload the on one night for example and let automaticly publish one video a day on one exact time every day because you allready uploaded it.
do this every week and you only have to upload one time a week in those hours you can

You can also do this for 14 days or if you upload one video a week or 2 a week then this method might safe even more time than you think.
ive been thinking about this my self and im kinda doing it atm. I record 3 videos i edit them i make them perfect i upload them and release them one video a week. so i can focus on work for 2 weeks atleast and earn money from 5 days a week job.

hope this helps ive been in situations like this to think this more trough let me know if it has helped of maybe some part did.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I've asked the same question but haven't found an answer. Someone needs to make a program that does this for you!

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
So,
I have been asking this questino to many people on many different forums.
Let's say that you have a capped connection and get unlimited internet between 1AM and 7AM...
How do you start uploading at 1AM when you are not actually at your computer?

I've been Googling for a very long time and came across nothing but "How to schedule videos" that ONLY tell you about publish times.

Any help is greatly appreciated ^.^

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/youtube-upload-timer/ocpgggmabipnhemenjflgnflbcieplcc
Haven't tested this, but it looks like what you are looking for.