How much subs to do you earn daily? And how?

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
so how much subs do you earn daily? I tend to earn up to 1-3 subs atm I tend to just talk to people and share my videos around the social networks! Let me know how you do it! So we can all learn!

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I haven't had any growth for about 3 weeks now. Any subs i've gain have literally replaced those I have lost a couple of days prior.

I think a lot of it is down to trends and and people shifting around a lot on stuff they like etc.

I think social media has a massive part to play, share your content around on the media's and any groups that allow you too etc.

Other than that, not a clue myself either :D.

Reactions: CMTXRATED

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
so how much subs do you earn daily? I tend to earn up to 1-3 subs atm I tend to just talk to people and share my videos around the social networks! Let me know how you do it! So we can all learn!
I honestly just have people from the forums subbing to me lately. I don't advertise myself at the moment, since I'm waiting for the Hearthstone expansion to hit. But I tend to grow a few subs a day, but they rarely watch my videos :p

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
About 1 to 2 per day on average. How? I don't know I just upload videos every day post them on my twitter and that's it. Sometimes people find my channel through comments sections on other videos (I don't spam I just comment and they say I'm everywhere sometimes lol)

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
It really depends on how active I am myself on all social media platforms and forums... the more active I am the more the support grows. I've had times when I only grew a sub a month, a day and then all of a sudden 200 in a week time. At the moment I've been really inactive and luckily I havent lost many subs but I didn't gain allot either.