How to be consistent on youtube??

ViKe

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys I have recently bump in to a problem and the problem is video consistency. How do you guys who do drama like video can come out with videos frequently?

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I don't do what you do, but perhaps you can set up schedule like:
  • Sunday - write skit / brain storm
  • Monday-Tuesday - practice lines
  • Wednesday-Friday - Film
  • Saturday - Edit / Render / Upload

PatrickOnEdge

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
Philippines, Quezon CIty
YouTube
I personally have not experienced making any drama or vlog videos but from my point of view there is no set of instructions on a schedule, figure out which days you're most productive and then adjust your plan accordingly, for example maybe on busy days you can just think of skits or rehearse your lines. As well as planning in advance is critical to successfully pump out videos every week. Simply put the work you're doing this week should be the content for next week and next weeks work is for next next week. So that you're not caught up in the heat of the moment to produce a video within a day, which personally from my experience on my previous channel it can lead to some pretty average or half-ass content.

Best of luck!

AchilleanOfficial

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey guys I have recently bump in to a problem and the problem is video consistency. How do you guys who do drama like video can come out with videos frequently?
You can actually schedule when a video is uploaded. The reason I mention this is because this would allow you to make a week's set of videos in advance, saving time. For drama channels, it's a little more difficult.

ThatNerdWithTheHair

Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
nerdwiththehair
I'm working on this, too. I'm trying to start uploading videos every Thursday/Friday rather than a daily thing, so at least I have plenty of time to plan, record, and edit. A weekly schedule also gives subscribers something to look forward from your channel

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Don't put yourself in a position where you overproduce. Start small, like one video a week. Schedule the uploads ahead of time so if you do get to make a few videos in one day, you'll have those spread out over a few days or weeks.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
You simply need to work with your schedule and how your life works. Consistency can be defined by a large set of different variables or what your envisioning of what consistency is.

To start with that, you need to define what consistency is - Consistency; Noun; conformity in the application of something, typically that which is necessary for the sake of logic, accuracy, or fairness.

Very simply, it means uniformity. It mean to be predictable. This could be a video every two days, three, week, two weeks, month, year. As long as those who fan your stuff (assuming you have fans) can predict when your next video come out. Such as this Sunday at 8pm on FOX.