YouTube How To Build A YouTube Gaming Channel ? need help

Mar 17, 2017
Hi Guys

Please Help me i need to create a succesful gaming channel and iwant you're help

- what shall i do to monetize my channel with freedom ?

- what content of gaming help meto ranking on YouTube ?

- how can i protect my channel from copyright strikes during the creation of my channel ?

- how to get accepted by freedom MCN and got an invitation ?

Help me with any ideas you have experienced during creation of your channel i'm a newbie in that.

thanks in advance

First, welcome.

1.) Do you have a specific game you are going to be focusing around or do you plan on playing a plethora of games?
2.) What kind of gaming are you doing? Reviews, gameplays, Let's Play, Walkthroughs?
3.) Are planning on doing and Live Streaming or just uploading content/
4.) Do you plan on investing in any equipment like mics, capture cards, ect or you going to upload from a console?
5.) You will need to create a Youtube banner.
6.) If you are not on Twitter or any social media account, I would recommend getting on them. They are very helping in driving traffic to your channel.
7.) This should have been first, but do you have a name you will be using for your channel?

Reactions: Hbkmcmahon

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Make sure to stay away from copyrighted music! Sure it sounds good but is it worth it to lose your monitization? I think this is the biggest mistakes people make when creating a channel!

Reactions: TheSwampDonkey
Mar 17, 2017
First, welcome.

1.) Do you have a specific game you are going to be focusing around or do you plan on playing a plethora of games?
2.) What kind of gaming are you doing? Reviews, gameplays, Let's Play, Walkthroughs?
4.) Do you plan on investing in any equipment like mics, capture cards, ect or you going to upload from a console?
6.) If you are not on Twitter or any social media account, I would recommend getting on them. They are very helping in driving traffic to your channel.
7.) This should have been first, but do you have a name you will be using for your channel?

I will Play a plethora of games and i choose reviewing games and some gameplays

i will not do live playstream now until i grow up i will focus now on content uploading

i will invest some money on materials that is gaming oriented

i have a photoshop and i know how to create a youtube banner

i'm not in social networks and now i will join them

Thanks a lot for the quick response to my case that sounds good and helpful for a newbie in gaming nice to discuss with you brother.[DOUBLEPOST=1489782135][/DOUBLEPOST]ye
Make sure to stay away from copyrighted music! Sure it sounds good but is it worth it to lose your monitization? I think this is the biggest mistakes people make when creating a channel!

ah of cousre i will take music in consideration thanks brother for the helpful answer and thanks for sharing knowledge with us

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi Guys

Please Help me i need to create a succesful gaming channel and iwant you're help

- what shall i do to monetize my channel with freedom ?

- what content of gaming help meto ranking on YouTube ?

- how can i protect my channel from copyright strikes during the creation of my channel ?

- how to get accepted by freedom MCN and got an invitation ?

Help me with any ideas you have experienced during creation of your channel i'm a newbie in that.

thanks in advance

Well in a way there isn't a sure fire way to grow a successful channel - as this is largely dependant on your drive and dedication to your channel, and depending on how engaging and entertaining people find your content. I shall try and give my thoughts on the points your raised and fingers crossed that helps you.
1) So in order to monetise your videos with Freedom you just need to be signed up to the Freedom Network, and have an active monetisation policy on your YouTube channel - which if you haven't done so already can be set up from your status and features page. One thing to note is that certain game publishers may restrict or limit monetisation of certain games so it may be worth checking on their websites / terms of service before you publish the videos otherwise you could end up with a strike / claim on your video.
2) This is where it can get a bit tricky, certain people would suggest that you try and focus on the mainstream games, and newest releases to increase your chances of being seen - However I am a great believer in, if yu are just starting out you should do what you enjoy. By that I mean play games you are interested in and let that enthusiasm shine, don't be so worried about what other people want just yet and focus on finding your own niche.
3) A bit of commen sense, don't use material that you don't have the rights for / that doesn't full under fair use - though a thing to note is that this isn't a blanket excuse, this can and may need to be argued so be sure you have something to back it up with. Another great tip is if you are playing games you may want to turn "In game music" off or very low down as sometimes soundtracks to games will be flagged up in their own right.
4) As long as you have applied to join Freedom via www.freedom.tm and your account is in good standing (meaning no strikes), that you have an active monetisation policy and have at least some public videos, you just need for it to be reviewed by one of our quality team. Once this is done you will have a new message on your Freedom dashboard and be able to engage in a live chat to get your "learn more button" and complete your application.

If you have any further questions or queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
I see a lot of people asking this same question on here a lot. I really suggest that you just find your own way to get viewers and subs. Don't take advice from people on here or anywhere else unless they're a big youtuber themselves.

Reactions: OnlyUltimate
I see a lot of people asking this same question on here a lot. I really suggest that you just find your own way to get viewers and subs. Don't take advice from people on here or anywhere else unless they're a big youtuber themselves.

It's a good and valid question to ask however telling them not to ask for advice from anyone on here or anywhere else unless they are big Youtubers isn't really good advise in my opinion.

We ALL learn things as we grow. The little do's and don't might be beneficial to him. Let's be a little realistic, most BIG Youtubers typically don't respond to help out someone who is just starting out. I feel there are probably lots of people out there that can and are willing to help that are not big Youtubers and they have some solid advice to provide as well. The best advice I can give anyone is that you have to put in the work to get views or subs. It just doesn't happen overnight. Social media is a great resource to promote yourself and also to engage and interact with other small youtubers. By showing support for their channels and helping them, typically they return the favor and let's be honest, we can never have too much support or help. So with them stopping by to view your channel, comment on your videos and hitting that like button, it really does help. I speak from experience. You get back what you put in.....

Hbkmcmahon

New User
Feb 12, 2017
Chatham Kent UK
YouTube
Hbkmcmahon
First, welcome.

hi i live stream but how do i get loads of people watching my live stream on youtube from my ps4 games i do gameplay and lets play and how do i increase my youtube gaming channel with subscribers my other channel has 1055 subscribers with over 1 million views