Tips & Tricks How to Gain Popularity and More Subs

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I've noticed there's been an influx of threads that ask the community on how to gain more subscribers and become more popular on YouTube. So instead of having 100+ threads asking the same questions, I figured it would be best to have just a mega-thread on tips and links to blogs and/or videos!

So, if you have any advice or have awesome links to articles, post in here and I'll be editing and keeping this post up to date!
**Please keep in mind when submitting an article, to not include your own video as that is considered self-advertisement.**

Tips
Articles
Videos

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I've noticed there's been an influx of threads that ask the community on how to gain more subscribers and become more popular on YouTube. So instead of having 100+ threads asking the same questions, I figured it would be best to have just a mega-thread on tips and links to blogs and/or videos!

So, if you have any advice or have awesome links to articles, post in here and I'll be editing and keeping this post up to date!
**Please keep in mind when submitting an article, to not include your own video as that is considered self-advertisement.**

Tips

Articles
Videos
A user made a post a few weeks ago that gained a little traction. It'd be useful to include it under tips ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...r-tips-for-youtube-only-text-no-video.184746/

Patronus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2014
YouTube
I think the main tip that I have always been told is this. Upload every single day while just being yourself. That is how you will gain subscribers :)