Solved How will freedom promote my channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mora Hannover

Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
I am a new member to freedom and Ziovo network.
I actually like freedom and how awesome it is and how it helps small youtubers
Also I like it gives us many free kits and access to audio micro and epidemic sounds for free!
But how will my channel be promoted by freedom like the others?
I create videos daily and I do follow all the tips said by George and Ziovo and I try my best!
I see many people on freedom has 1k-3k subs, I have 92 subs.
Does Freedom increase my subs like them ? I actually started inserting motivation into my channel since a month or 2 weeks. But my channel is 3 years old , and it was hanging on the side because I used to rarely upload videos!
But my question is, What should I do now? I followed all George and Ziovo tips and I am starting to upload more frequently, So now I should keep uploading and following their tips and hope the best? Or there is something else I don't know I have to do?

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I am a new member to freedom and Ziovo network.
I actually like freedom and how awesome it is and how it helps small youtubers
Also I like it gives us many free kits and access to audio micro and epidemic sounds for free!
But how will my channel be promoted by freedom like the others?
I create videos daily and I do follow all the tips said by George and Ziovo and I try my best!
I see many people on freedom has 1k-3k subs, I have 92 subs.
Does Freedom increase my subs like them ? I actually started inserting motivation into my channel since a month or 2 weeks. But my channel is 3 years old , and it was hanging on the side because I used to rarely upload videos!
But my question is, What should I do now? I followed all George and Ziovo tips and I am starting to upload more frequently, So now I should keep uploading and following their tips and hope the best? Or there is something else I don't know I have to do?
Keep following their tips and guidance. That's what they provide to you as a partner, they won't actually promote your channel. Growing your channel is up to you, and how you use the tools they provide and the feedback the community provides.

Upvote 0

Cadillac9998

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
Cadillac_Gaming
If you read comments, search the forums on subscriber extending...... you'll learn the tips and secrets are right in front of your face. Anybody can easily "sub for sub" or purchase subscribers, however to get a Loyal and Committed Subscriber Fan Base (or CSFB I refer to it as) all you need to do is be active and helpful on these forums. These forums is your key to success! You get a CSFB by creating connections, friendships, and collaborations/partnerships with other Freedom Family Members to start off. Then as both your connections and you grow, start to discuss supporting shout outs, where you advertise each other's channels. and here's the great part.... Their Loyal Subscribers if they are, will then subscribe to you because they're dedicated to their main YouTuber and will then become loyal to you too! And that's how you get more subs.... Just gotta open your eyes to the bigger picture, the tools you need are right in front of you! Hope this helped!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.