Gaming HPH Plays League Of Legends - Ep. 1 & 2

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I'm not one for MOBA games, but I do enjoy them nonetheless. A few months back I dipped my hands into League of Legends, and frankly it was a good game, but I can't say I was the best at it. Check my two play-throughs below and let me know if it's something you want me to revisit.

And yes, I have a face came on here.

This was the first video of HEAL PLEASE HEAL brand!

The Curator

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
AInc Cental
YouTube
A teense of constructive criticism if I may, I had a quick skim through the first episode and there are points wherein I couldn't hear what you were saying for what was going on onscreen, might I recommend tinkering with your audio levels a tad?

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
A teense of constructive criticism if I may, I had a quick skim through the first episode and there are points wherein I couldn't hear what you were saying for what was going on onscreen, might I recommend tinkering with your audio levels a tad?
Very true, and thanks for the feedback. These are older video's so they're not indicative to what I've been doing now. Just wanted to show that I've played something else. Trust me I was annoyed when I edited that. But the second video should be better.
Free healing for you!
Health Potion.png Health Potion.png

The Curator

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
AInc Cental
YouTube
Very true, and thanks for the feedback. These are older video's so they're not indicative to what I've been doing now. Just wanted to show that I've played something else. Trust me I was annoyed when I edited that. But the second video should be better.
Free healing for you!
View attachment 14072 View attachment 14072
Hah, thank you. I didn't want to sound rude or anything but that's just what popped to my head whilst I was watching.

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal