Noirfolie

New User
Mar 29, 2016
San Diego
twitter.com
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is Raven. I prefer to be called Raven or Firefly! :) I'm from Cornwall in the UK, but I don't have much memory of it. I moved to the United States when I was three and I've lived in California here ever since. Specifically San Diego (With the surfers, the "bros", and home of the word "hella") kidding, but I currently reside in Socal. I just turned 21, my birthday was in February. So now I'm actually legal enough to do all the things I've been doing since I was 16. Oops. Also kidding! xD

I was curious about networks because some of my friends are on Machinima. So I looked up youtube networks and freedom popped up. So I got curious, registered my channel, and here I am! c: I decided to join the forums because I basically don't have a life anyway, so I might as well spend it on the forums promoting people or checking out channels or meeting people or friends. Hi friends. c:

My favorite food is pizza. I could eat it all day everyday. But I don't because calories. But then again, I would if I wasn't broke. Lifetime supply of pizza is goals. I started my Youtube Channel back in 2007. I have been on there since I was around the age of 12. So I've come far. I took a couple breaks but I'm here to stay, now.

My biggest dream is to:
A. Act, and become an actress on broadway or in films.
B. Become a Graphic Designer for Teen Vogue or Vogue. Possibly Intern there and then get a fulltime position at Buzzfeed either in New York or Los Angeles.
C. Be on reality TV, because, let's face it, who doesn't love to watch people ruin their lives.
or
D. Make indie films and script write.

I currently run a Sims 2 Machinima Channel. I'm not suprised if you haven't heard about it (Uh, Didn't Sims 2 Die like 4 years ago?) Haha but I'll give a short summary of what it is: So basically I make sims 2 short films, movies, and series by using voice actors who audition to create stories and stuff. My youtube name is: Firefly with weird characters. So if you want to check me out I'd look up "Hidden - Firefly Sims 2" and you'll find my channel.

I try to upload atleast every few weeks. It's hard because you have to wait for voice actors to turn in their lines and stuff like that, so it's constantly a relying on others thing. But I always finish what I start.

I can't wait to meet you all! Thanks for reading my long, yet probably, quirky hello. I hope you're all having a fantastic day. :) I can't wait to meet more of you amazing specimins and watch what you have on your channels!

- Raven

PostalPort

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi Raven,

I can honestly say that this is one of the best introductions that I have read, it isn't just the blatant "subscribe to my channel", and whilst reading this I actually got a sense for who you are, another thing that is different about you is the content you are creating, you have found yourself a niche and when you do find your niche you grow faster as you are different to others, I don't know others who create sims 2 mini movies and if I am honest that is a good thing as it means that you can strive in that area. Really cool that you have big goals and dreams as it is something to be working towards.

All the best
- PostalPort

Reactions: Noirfolie

Noirfolie

New User
Mar 29, 2016
San Diego
twitter.com
YouTube
Hi Raven,

I can honestly say that this is one of the best introductions that I have read, it isn't just the blatant "subscribe to my channel", and whilst reading this I actually got a sense for who you are, another thing that is different about you is the content you are creating, you have found yourself a niche and when you do find your niche you grow faster as you are different to others, I don't know others who create sims 2 mini movies and if I am honest that is a good thing as it means that you can strive in that area. Really cool that you have big goals and dreams as it is something to be working towards.

All the best
- PostalPort

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I appreciate that. It's nice to meet you. Thanks again for commenting back.

Reactions: PostalPort

PostalPort

Rising User
Freedom! Member
No problem, it's honestly just nice to see genuine people showing what they are about rather than telling people to subscribe, I just find that when you portray yourself in a manner similar to yours, you are instantly creating a brand that is about authenticity which is by far more likely to attract subscribers and viewers who become supporters of your channel.

All the best Firefly
- PortalPort