Tech I am GeekyXtra!

Did you like my channel?

• YUPP!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well it's okay can still improve alot!

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

GeekyXtra

New User
Dec 18, 2015
YouTube
GeekzterReviews
Hallo my name is Martin or better known as GeekyXtra on youtube so recently I have started working out a plan for my channel! And I am going to start making game reviews, tech reviews, tutorial videos and some gameplay videos! So if you want to check out my channel here is a link- https://www.youtube.com/c/GeekyXtra

So here is the story behind how I found freedom so I was checking out some videos and you know how it is you start with one video and end up on some weird video and I ended up on a video telling how small channels can get partnered and the video told about freedom and I partnered with freedom and regret nothing since that day! "Thank you cat videos! :D"

Well on my free time I am usually out doing small work trying to get money for a new pc so I can start my youtube channel seriously and I also help my friends and family with their computers and we can think of making videos as a hobby so that is also one!

My favorite food is probably sushi! Hope everybody like sushi! Just eat it it's so AMAZING!

The reason I started youtube is actually because of my brother who told me I should make youtube videos because I am funny but I havn't really put my funny side in to my videos :/ Maybe I should! :D And my biggest dream is to become really successful on youtube I know it's hard and I am gonna have to work really hard!

Please follow me on twitter over at @GeekzterReviews

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @GeekyXtra,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!
so I was checking out some videos and you know how it is you start with one video and end up on some weird video
I know exactly how that is, haha! :D Often times, I find a lot of really cool stuff by going from one video to another actually.

I checked out your most recent video about your personal PC, you have a pretty good system going already! A GTX 750Ti is pretty sufficient for video editing, although the Pentium CPU can probably use an upgrade. I'd recommend investing in a nicer camera if you plan on doing more IRL videos, or a microphone (like a Snowball or if you can find something cheaper then that's great) to improve the sound quality so we can hear you better, just a suggestion!

Also you should drop by the "Technology" section some time if you haven't already, it's personally one of my favourite sections.

Click here to visit "Technology"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

TheoBoy10

Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2015
USA, Texas
YouTube
You can still improve it but it looks cool though, you are one of the few tech channels i have seen,

Last edited by a moderator: