Subscriber Milestone I Got 1000 Subscribers On 70 Days New Channel

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
Hello Freedom Community Members and My special friends. I am here for sharing my second subscriber mile stone which is 1000 Subscribers. I got 1000 subscribers after 70 days of creating my new youtube channel. So, I am so excited about it & give your opinion.

Also, tell me how much time or days or months my channel takes to get 10,000 subscribers?

You can find out my channel by searching advance channel research "young entrepreneurs" term.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Congratulations on 1000 Subscribers.

What are you planning in regards of a Subscriber special video?
Continue making content and you will hit the next milestone 1500 very shortly

If it took you 70 Days to get to 1000, I would expect it to take you another 210-280 days. For the simple reason, you cannot just multiple 1000 by 10 and do the same with the days, as when you have more, you will grow at greater rates, therefore less than a year, you should have 10K.

Young Entrepreneurs

Rising User
Jun 13, 2016
Congratulations on 1000 Subscribers.

What are you planning in regards of a Subscriber special video?
Continue making content and you will hit the next milestone 1500 very shortly

If it took you 70 Days to get to 1000, I would expect it to take you another 210-280 days. For the simple reason, you cannot just multiple 1000 by 10 and do the same with the days, as when you have more, you will grow at greater rates, therefore less than a year, you should have 10K.

I don't have any subscriber special video but, I am planning for covering special type of audience which are searching some unique phrases on YouTube search engine.. I just create a quality content that helps my viewers to gain those knowledge. That's it. If you've any idea then, you can tell me.

For getting 10,000 Subscribers, Let's see what happens in future. I'll do update regularly when i got new milestones. Thanks for comment.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello Freedom Community Members and My special friends. I am here for sharing my second subscriber mile stone which is 1000 Subscribers. I got 1000 subscribers after 70 days of creating my new youtube channel. So, I am so excited about it & give your opinion.

Also, tell me how much time or days or months my channel takes to get 10,000 subscribers?

You can find out my channel by searching advance channel research "young entrepreneurs" term.

Congrats Mate!

JoshSimplyVlogs

New User
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube

Congrats man