Comedy I guess I make funny TF2 videos???

Crithammer

New User
Apr 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone, I'm Crithammer. I run a bad little YouTube channel and stuff. Despite my really poor self esteem I'm actually super excited to be part of Freedom! And even more excited to meet more people and make new friends and stuff!

Since everyone else is doing this...
Your name/alias: Crithammer
Where are you from?: Boston, Massachusetts
How old are you?: 17.
How did you find Freedom!?: Got an invite!
What made you join our forums?: Because forums are fun.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, listening to all sorts of music, liberal artsy stuff like drawing and writing.
What is your favorite food?: Definitely Chinese!
Why did you start YouTube?: I guess I actually started 8 years ago. It's been a while since then...
What is your biggest dream?: I wouldn't mind like, a comfy 10k subs and a nice little apartment.
What kind of channel do you run?: A very spoppy, all ovee the place one, but it's funny I swear.
How frequently do you upload?: Not as often as I'd like.

That's it! Thanks for reading this far and see you around!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey everyone, I'm Crithammer. I run a bad little YouTube channel and stuff. Despite my really poor self esteem I'm actually super excited to be part of Freedom! And even more excited to meet more people and make new friends and stuff!

Since everyone else is doing this...
Your name/alias: Crithammer
Where are you from?: Boston, Massachusetts
How old are you?: 17.
How did you find Freedom!?: Got an invite!
What made you join our forums?: Because forums are fun.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, listening to all sorts of music, liberal artsy stuff like drawing and writing.
What is your favorite food?: Definitely Chinese!
Why did you start YouTube?: I guess I actually started 8 years ago. It's been a while since then...
What is your biggest dream?: I wouldn't mind like, a comfy 10k subs and a nice little apartment.
What kind of channel do you run?: A very spoppy, all ovee the place one, but it's funny I swear.
How frequently do you upload?: Not as often as I'd like.

That's it! Thanks for reading this far and see you around!
I'm glad that you're a part of freedom, and I hope that you feel better about your channel in the future! The forums are a nice way to communicate to other people, what got you interested in gaming? How do you plan on getting 10,000 viewers?

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! A word of advice, though. Don't treat your channel as it's bad. You want to make your channel appealing to others so you can reach 10000 viewers. If you feel that bad about your channel, it's time to step up and make some changes. Feel proud about what you do

Crithammer

New User
Apr 6, 2016
YouTube
I'm glad that you're a part of freedom, and I hope that you feel better about your channel in the future! The forums are a nice way to communicate to other people, what got you interested in gaming? How do you plan on getting 10,000 viewers?
I'm hoping that if I stay relatively optimistic, release good content, and keep putting myself out there that I'll get there soon hopefully.