Solved I Have a problem with my Cinema 4d :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroYT1459

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys im tryng to do a intro for me in 3d but the cinema 4d still crashing for me i don't know what to do what i need to do? everytime im gonna create a intro the messages say "Cinema 4D Stop Working & or says "Cinema 4D Does not work correctly" then the application close up.do you guys know the problem?

PD:The Version of my cinema 4d are r16 & on my laptop r14

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hello guys im tryng to do a intro for me in 3d but the cinema 4d still crashing for me i don't know what to do what i need to do? everytime im gonna create a intro the messages say "Cinema 4D Stop Working & or says "Cinema 4D Does not work correctly" then the application close up.do you guys know the problem?

PD:The Version of my cinema 4d are r16 & on my laptop r14

Hi,
Try contacting the support for cinema 4D but only if you bought it yourself. Did you buy C4D or you torrented it, if you did im sorry but I wont be helping.

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
my cinema 4d is torrented
Hi.
I wouldn't suggest mentioning or talking about that openly on the forums as it is against forum rules to discuss this topic.

Promoting or presenting links that accept torrenting, pirating etc.. (of which is trying to say that illegal activity is acceptable) is not allowed - So for now on, please do not talk or continue about this topic, as it has the high risk of permanent ban.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.