Solved I have a Problem with PositionMusic and EpidemicSound

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GoldEco

Hi everyone, thank you very much for reading. My problem is that I try to log in on the pages mentioned in the title, I have done since the page itself and from the Dashboard of Freedom. However, I still denied access, as if I were not no partner. It is only a matter of time that can? Because I have some weeks being partner and verified and I appear on YouTube as a partner of this network. I hope you can help me, have a nice day and many greetings to all !. If anything is unclear, it is because I do not speak English, and used the Google translator. So discuss the part they do not understand and clarify them.

Thanks!

24Tombomb

Partner Helper Person Man Guy, you get it
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2014
Michigan
YouTube
I'm having the same problem and I just contacted support and they're trying to figure out why, so you can either wait until I can help you, or just go to the top of the page and click support for help. :)

Upvote 0
G

GoldEco

I'm having the same problem and I just contacted support and they're trying to figure out why, so you can either wait until I can help you, or just go to the top of the page and click support for help. :)

Hello, thank you very much for answering, well, I wrote a message to support Position Music, I hope to sorting out the problem, if not, I will have to write to Freedom, which I think would be best. Cheers!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.