Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
I Had To Wait A While For Mine
Well that's semi heart breaking :( I waited a week just to get the invite on the dashboard would REALLY REALLY suck to have to wait another week for the badge... So many applications for so many different things and such LONG wait times :(

Upvote 0

suicidalhedshot

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
Well that's semi heart breaking :( I waited a week just to get the invite on the dashboard would REALLY REALLY suck to have to wait another week for the badge... So many applications for so many different things and such LONG wait times :(
yo, i didnt get my dashboard invite til like 2 or 3 weeks later lmfao

Upvote 0

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thank you @CyberPhython!

Hi @suicidalhedshot,

I processed the applications today and was unable to find yours which likely means that it was processed before and was rejected. A common reason for this is when a partner applies before getting their invitation, the checker's result will show that they're unpartnered. Another common reason for a rejected badge is typos.

Regardless, I ran your channel "UCGe6C9B_VbZMx9gXQYJ02qQ" through the checker and was able to confirm that you are a partner and thus I have applied your badge. Enjoy it! :)

Upvote 0

suicidalhedshot

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
Thank you @CyberPhython!

Hi @suicidalhedshot,

I processed the applications today and was unable to find yours which likely means that it was processed before and was rejected. A common reason for this is when a partner applies before getting their invitation, the checker's result will show that they're unpartnered. Another common reason for a rejected badge is typos.

Regardless, I ran your channel "UCGe6C9B_VbZMx9gXQYJ02qQ" through the checker and was able to confirm that you are a partner and thus I have applied your badge. Enjoy it! :)
yeah i think i applied before i got the dashboard invite lmfao. Thanks bud!

Reactions: Danny
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.