Solved I just got accepted to the Freedom network but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrenzo

Freedom! Member
Yeah I so I just got an email a few hours before that I have been accepted to the Freedom network.
So right now I am able to access Freedom dashboard now.

But I have a few questions.

1)So does this mean I am officially partnered with Freedom?
I don't see "Partner : Freedom MCN " or anything like that in my YouTube Dashboard.

2)There is an option "Sign in with Freedom! Accounts" when I go here: www.freedom.tm/Freedom!/login
What is that? I'm not able to use it.

3)Under my profile in Freedom dashboard there is an option "Connect your Forum Account" ..what's that??
Do I get a partner badge when I do it ,or what?What is it for?

4)Under networks (in my profile in freedom dashboard) it says Network: Freedom network! So I does this mean I am partnered with freedom?

slizerbladez

Gaming and Commentary
Freedom! Member
1. It can take a few days for the dashboard to update with the correct information. Usually it's around 3 days.
2. At one point I remember that you could sign up to Freedom! without using your Google account. I assume it's still possible because the option is there, but for the sake of simplicity just use Google.
3. The account that you used to post this thread is your forum account. When they were running the Freedom! Points BETA, you could get points from your success in the forums (amount of topics posted, likes, etc.). As far as I know, you are not required to link the accounts.
To get the Partner badge, go here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...eedom-partner-badge-full-forum-member.185720/ (Always remember to check the FAQ before posting. Thank you!)
4. Yes. That section will show you what network/subnetwork you are with. For example, mine says MGN.

Hopefully this has helped you with you issues.

Reactions: Acrenzo
Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yeah I so I just got an email a few hours before that I have been accepted to the Freedom network.
So right now I am able to access Freedom dashboard now.

But I have a few questions.

1)So does this mean I am officially partnered with Freedom?
I don't see "Partner : Freedom MCN " or anything like that in my YouTube Dashboard.

2)There is an option "Sign in with Freedom! Accounts" when I go here: www.freedom.tm/Freedom!/login
What is that? I'm not able to use it.

3)Under my profile in Freedom dashboard there is an option "Connect your Forum Account" ..what's that??
Do I get a partner badge when I do it ,or what?What is it for?

4)Under networks (in my profile in freedom dashboard) it says Network: Freedom network! So I does this mean I am partnered with freedom?
1) It may take a few days for it to show on your featured page
2) This is to login with your freedom/facebook or google+ account on Freedom.
3) This is for connecting your Forum account to your dashboard.
4) This means your partnered with Freedom. If you decide to transfer to a sub-network this will change as i am with MGN.
5) YPP stands for Youtube Partner Program.

Reactions: Acrenzo
Upvote 0

Acrenzo

Freedom! Member
@TwilightPrinze @slizerbladez @dmasives

Thanks a lot ! Glad to know I'm officially partner with Freedom . I'm going to apply for the Partner badge now.

About the YPP, so I guess I actually do have to be in the YPP.
I think I already saw George's video on YPP ,he said that if I don't see a message it means I'm uh already in it.So why does it say "Not in ypp " on my Freedom profile?

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
@TwilightPrinze @slizerbladez @dmasives

Thanks a lot ! Glad to know I'm officially partner with Freedom . I'm going to apply for the Partner badge now.

About the YPP, so I guess I actually do have to be in the YPP.
I think I already saw George's video on YPP ,he said that if I don't see a message it means I'm uh already in it.So why does it say "Not in ypp " on my Freedom profile?
The Dashboard itself can take some time to update. If your featured page on youtube mentions your partnered with Freedom and you didn't recieve a pop-up regarding the YPP then your already in. If your still in doubt then support desk could take a look ;)

Upvote 0

Acrenzo

Freedom! Member
It just says Partner Verified. Doesn't mention anything about Freedom .

But in my Freedom dashboard ,I do see that under Current Networks : It says Freedom.

So like you said I am partnered with freedom then.
Nothing to worry about I guess .

I did apply for the badge though,twice actually.Still waiting .

Yeah ,I'm going through Support. Lots of articles there ..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.