Comedy I woke up and found myself YouTube famous (seriously must read)

THE LAUGHING TREE

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2018
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I'm an accidental 'youtuber'. 'I woke up and found myself famous' - Lord Byron. Though, I may be a mere kid from the Shire (Gloucester) I seem to have created somewhat of a cult. The story begins with a hangover, for you see, I had a house party to celebrate finishing university (I study Ancient History, which is kinda like fantasy), and when I stumbled out of bed entirely wasted and devoid of any memory after playing centurions (100 shot glasses filled with beer each 30 seconds apart) we chose tequila instead; I remember getting to 7...
I went in to my living room to feed my rabbit, Bertrand Russel (he is a regular on my channel) I found to no surprise, 10 passed out friends, cigars, bottles and bottles of whiskey. I sat on the sofa in agony, and SUDDENLY I heard the strangest of sounds, like a baby bird squawking, i followed the sound and this peculiar smell and found underneath my Darth Vader cape, a cage with 3 ewok looking creatures. I was still to drunk to really understand the situation, and i could barely even see, i grabbed my mobile which I found under some random girl, and video'd the creatures in the cage (as you will see as my first ever video) it was only around 30 seconds or so long, awful filming.
I decided to put the video on YouTube, asking how and why this come to be in the description and put the URL on my facebook and tagged all who were at the party. Within one day the video gets 14k views, within a week I get 1,000 subscribers, partner with YouTube. WTF. I then decided to use my channel to just talk about what I enjoy: fantasy such as ASOIAF/GOT, Star Wars, Westworld; I then thought I'd make a video of my animal rights hardcore Latweigan (Glaswegian Latvian) flat mate and I naming the 3 hamsters, the video ended up with 71k views. After that i took a break from youtube and didn't make another video until the new Star Wars came out. I know with still way under 50 videos, have 4K subscribers and nearly half a million views and it's going strong. The whole point on my channel is that I am just being me, talking how I would, no weird american put on robotic voice, or strange unnecessary editing . I took Charles Bukowski's advice of 'Don't Try'. I'm not in it for the money, it's pretty obvious from my videos and comments, so my only conclusion is that people are either laughing AT me and all the absurd videos I have, or they find it refreshing compared to the norm. I now have a few celebrity friends who will be featuring soon, and i am embarking on a mighty adventure in aid of mental health. Check out all my videos on my playlists here, and bluntly tell me what you think? Why have I achieved success in a short time? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCioWAGORWjN1vZsvI6rQ16Q

AND it all started with a blooody hamster, watch my videos to see if the mystery was ever sold.

If you want a shout out at all, just subscribe or just give my videos a watch and give me some feedback