Music if you need some free trap beats for you're channel ask here

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi welcome to the forums.
This is the intro section of the forums. You should tell us more about yourself, where are you from, how long have you been Youtube, how often do you upload. Do you download your music from other big non copyright channels or your own music etc etc.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hi guys my name is mohamed amine am a producer and i would love to help you guys to grow your channel same as i want to grow mine so if you need some beats hit me up
That's nice that you're focusing on helping other people out on the forums ^^ What got you interested in making beats lately? I feel like I am terrible with using music in anything I create, heh.

mohamed amine benmalou

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 15, 2016
YouTube
That's nice that you're focusing on helping other people out on the forums ^^ What got you interested in making beats lately? I feel like I am terrible with using music in anything I create, heh.
it all started when i wanted to make a mixtape cause i am an english student in my college so i decided to practice my english through poetry so i started to ask producer on youtube to let me use there beats to make my songs but i got channels on youtube suspended because of copyrights so i said to my self why not make beats by my self and post them to other people to use them and thats how it all started but think after get enough money to get my studio set up well am gonna work on my mixtape again.