QueenGamerVampires0013

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2016
YouTube
GamerVampires
Hello Everyone, QueenGamerVampires here. I just all you guys to im working on a huge rpg maker series with Razorhog444 Called The Legend of The Vampire Queen. There are gonna be 10 episodes in this series as well as Filler episodes in between that will either push the story along or have nothing to do with the story (What-if stories) .If you wanna play it for yourself here are the link > Legend of The Vampire Queen GamePage

If you wanna follow the game and know all current updates please follow The Following:
Legend of The Vampire Queen Official Facebook Page

If you have any questions let me know c; I'll be happy to answer all questions c;

QueenGamerVampires0013

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2016
YouTube
GamerVampires
we thought about it but i think we are gonna stick with rpg maker mv for awhile long c; cause theres alot of things we could learn from rpg maker c; . if we decide to branch off from rpg maker and bring our series into better and awesome game maker engine . Do you know of any? We would gladly like to hear any suggestions c; But for now we are sticking with rpg maker mv cause after this main series we do there is gonna be a second series that has the same characters but in alternate universe and a different timeline that will lead to the closing of both series meaning tie both game and game series together c;

Reactions: OnlyUltimate

Nicholas Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
NertiaYT
we thought about it but i think we are gonna stick with rpg maker mv for awhile long c; cause theres alot of things we could learn from rpg maker c; . if we decide to branch off from rpg maker and bring our series into better and awesome game maker engine . Do you know of any? We would gladly like to hear any suggestions c; But for now we are sticking with rpg maker mv cause after this main series we do there is gonna be a second series that has the same characters but in alternate universe and a different timeline that will lead to the closing of both series meaning tie both game and game series together c;
If you know how to program, then I've heard GameMakerStudio is good (link; http://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker). But if you're not personally programming then yeah, RPG Maker is your best bet! Though I think GameMaker may have resources to help non-coders? Don't quote me on that but you can certainly browse through the site I have listed :)

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
It really depends on whether you want your games to be similar to the style of RPG Maker or 3D. I don't know any other better engines for the sort of game like The Legend of The Vampire Queen but if you want to branch into 3D graphics then you should try the Unreal Engine: https://www.unrealengine.com

QueenGamerVampires0013

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2016
YouTube
GamerVampires
i might consider that for the second series that ties into the first series c; mmmm thats a good idea c; i might do that c; but i have no knownlodge of unreal engine ;c but that won't stop me c; thanks for the idea c;

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello Everyone, QueenGamerVampires here. I just all you guys to im working on a huge rpg maker series with Razorhog444 Called The Legend of The Vampire Queen. There are gonna be 10 episodes in this series as well as Filler episodes in between that will either push the story along or have nothing to do with the story (What-if stories) .If you wanna play it for yourself here are the link > Legend of The Vampire Queen GamePage

If you wanna follow the game and know all current updates please follow The Following:
Legend of The Vampire Queen Official Facebook Page

If you have any questions let me know c; I'll be happy to answer all questions c;
Nice work so far!