Gaming I'm RCK 144

RCK 144

New User
Jun 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey, guys i'm RCK 144 (AKA Ronny) and I have been making videos for a while. I didn't start taking it seriously until about a week ago. I'm 18 and from Ohio. I found Freedom! from downloading heartbeat. Outside of youtube i'm a student about to go to college this August. I like to hang out with friends, play video games, and box. I hope to get to know a lot of you guys better as I spend more time here.

JimboTube

Respected User
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey, guys i'm RCK 144 (AKA Ronny) and I have been making videos for a while. I didn't start taking it seriously until about a week ago. I'm 18 and from Ohio. I found Freedom! from downloading heartbeat. Outside of youtube i'm a student about to go to college this August. I like to hang out with friends, play video games, and box. I hope to get to know a lot of you guys better as I spend more time here.
its better not to take it too seriously but create awesome content. :p

JimboTube

Respected User
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
True don't get yourself wrapped into it too much and be upset by the little amount of views but you got to be happy with waht you do.

I like to think like this on when i do YouTube.
Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it." Greg Anderson

RCK 144

New User
Jun 26, 2016
YouTube
Thank you all for the welcome messages! Thank you for the advice too. I will be sure to not get too intense with it :)