Entertainment IndieClique, My New Film Channel

indieclique

New User
Jul 19, 2016
Colorado, United States
YouTube
Hello, my name is Douglas. I'm 14, and an aspiring filmmaker.

• From? I'm originally from California, but I moved along with my family to Colorado in 2010.
  • Hobbies? I love exploring, longboarding, and challenging my abilities.
  • Past? I've been a creator since I was very young, around seven. I've always been fascinated by technology, cameras being the biggest piece. I love the way life looks through a lens, and I love what you can do with captured material.
  • Biggest Dream? My biggest dream is to inspire people around the world, and challenge the way they think about it. I want to do that through the various aspects of film.
  • Channel? My channel will be a host to the various types of films/content I create.

Here's my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCokZlMU60-VaQNBkkgYlTWA

ReiignCloud

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 9, 2016
YouTube
ReiignCloud
Hello, my name is Douglas. I'm 14, and an aspiring filmmaker.

• From? I'm originally from California, but I moved along with my family to Colorado in 2010.
  • Hobbies? I love exploring, longboarding, and challenging my abilities.
  • Past? I've been a creator since I was very young, around seven. I've always been fascinated by technology, cameras being the biggest piece. I love the way life looks through a lens, and I love what you can do with captured material.
  • Biggest Dream? My biggest dream is to inspire people around the world, and challenge the way they think about it. I want to do that through the various aspects of film.
  • Channel? My channel will be a host to the various types of films/content I create.

Here's my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCokZlMU60-VaQNBkkgYlTWA
Welcome to Freedom! I'll check out your channel but hopefully you return the favor.

Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey Doug, I checked out the few videos you have, and with a bit of work you will get up in no time!!! If you need a music composer for your movies, let me know, I'll help you out! :)