Community Interduction to my YouTube Channel

Jwitz22Gaming

New User
Jan 27, 2016
Hi I'm Jwitz22Gaming I'm 16 and I have worked hard on my youtube for 2 years now and I may only have 85 subs but because I guess I'm not the most exiting person.
My YouTube life has been hard dew to hate from a old friend on my channel and I had a copyright strike for over 1 year from a company that I really despise to this day. But this did not stop me I still recorded as much as I could even with my small amount of subs when I had friends that grew to like 10,000 in a few weeks. But I wont stop still I wont give up on the subs I have that like my content. That's why I msg everyone back in the comments I may not get many but I do msg everyone. The favorite thing about me doing YouTube right now is that I subscribe to every subscriber of mine because I want to see what they do as content and mabby it will make them want to make content and they could end up being grate. I encerage people to post links to there channels in the comments because no matter if I get huge on YouTube or not I want to help smaller YouTubers get big and be able to do something that I love and that I hope they love to.
I think that's all I need to say about my channel thanks for reading this here is a link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH3CqQnGaP-EkxuB-pyZW6A