TriForce Productions

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Hello Everyone! My name is Ervin (Online name: Atom) and I am the founder of TriForce Productions!

I am originally from the Philippines then I moved to Florida when I was 6 years old. I am currently 17, so if that's any indication of how times flies, there it is!

When i found freedom, my friend Danny was running a partner of freedom called "Ferocity" and I joined him, since then, I joined the Freedom Family. Just now I am posting content :)

Like everyone else on here, I want to grow with the community! So far, the community is so nice and welcoming to new and incoming channels. Support of the community is the way to go, not solo.

I do not really play sports outside of school. I sing, I act and I can't dance. I have performed in 2 plays and 3 singing concerts at my school. Nothing too major outside of my school.

Favorite food has to be Ice Cream or Pizza. Anyone want to split a Supreme Pizza?

I started YouTube as a way to explore the creative aspects of myself. I know, that sounds cheesy. But really, I make these videos for fun and as long as I am having fun, I will be good to go!

Biggest dream has to be explore the world with all expenses paid. I love to travel and if I can explore the world without worrying about financial trouble, that would be awesome! Alone or not alone, who knows?

TriForce Productions is what I can say a Variety Channel. What I mean by that is that, it is not just gaming. The channel includes, Gaming, Vlogs and Music at the moment. If you guys have any ideas for what songs to sing next, let me know in the forum!

I try to upload every day! To keep the demand of the viewers happy and I do not become irrelevant!

You can probably tell I just followed the template. I can't really think of anything else! If you have any questions for me, just post a reply here and I'll see if I can answer it! Just promise me it would not be too personal!

I will subscribe back to anyone who posts that they subscribed!

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you all soon!
-Atom/Ervin :)

bert ybarra

Rising User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube
Hello Everyone! My name is Ervin (Online name: Atom) and I am the founder of TriForce Productions!

I am originally from the Philippines then I moved to Florida when I was 6 years old. I am currently 17, so if that's any indication of how times flies, there it is!

When i found freedom, my friend Danny was running a partner of freedom called "Ferocity" and I joined him, since then, I joined the Freedom Family. Just now I am posting content :)

Like everyone else on here, I want to grow with the community! So far, the community is so nice and welcoming to new and incoming channels. Support of the community is the way to go, not solo.

I do not really play sports outside of school. I sing, I act and I can't dance. I have performed in 2 plays and 3 singing concerts at my school. Nothing too major outside of my school.

Favorite food has to be Ice Cream or Pizza. Anyone want to split a Supreme Pizza?

I started YouTube as a way to explore the creative aspects of myself. I know, that sounds cheesy. But really, I make these videos for fun and as long as I am having fun, I will be good to go!

Biggest dream has to be explore the world with all expenses paid. I love to travel and if I can explore the world without worrying about financial trouble, that would be awesome! Alone or not alone, who knows?

TriForce Productions is what I can say a Variety Channel. What I mean by that is that, it is not just gaming. The channel includes, Gaming, Vlogs and Music at the moment. If you guys have any ideas for what songs to sing next, let me know in the forum!

I try to upload every day! To keep the demand of the viewers happy and I do not become irrelevant!

You can probably tell I just followed the template. I can't really think of anything else! If you have any questions for me, just post a reply here and I'll see if I can answer it! Just promise me it would not be too personal!

I will subscribe back to anyone who posts that they subscribed!

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you all soon!
-Atom/Ervin :)
welcome...left you a sub

TriForce Productions

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Hello there, nice in depth introduction. Welcome to the Freedom Family! If you have any more questions please feel free to ask :)

Thank you Scar! I subscribed to your videos! Will contact you if I ever have questions asked!

Hi welcome to the forums.
I gave you a sub to help your channel along.
Have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Thanks for the sub! I subscribed back! Hopefully we will get big together!

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Welcome and welcome to freedom !!!
Awesome to have you us joining freedom family:D

Travel is so much fun:D what is the place you want to visit someday that always been a dream?

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
Have a awesome day mate:D
see ya around the forum;)

//ADA!

TriForce Productions

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Welcome and welcome to freedom !!!
Travel is so much fun:D what is the place you want to visit someday that always been a dream?
//ADA!

Thanks for the message! I actaully read most of it when I got home from school today!
Once place I would want to visit has to be Tokyo. One thing on my bucket-list is to attend an Olympics. Fingers Crossed!
Thanks for the guide again ADA!