• Total voters

Crazy Glam

New User
Apr 29, 2016
Hi everybody !

Your name/alias: Clémentine
Where are you from?: I'm from Belgium
How old are you?: I'm 18
How did you find Freedom!? I find it great but I'm still discovering it. Until now, I find it clear and helpful :)
What made you join our forums?: I want to get to know more people from the youtube community and learn from them
What are your hobbies?: I like dancing and shopping because I'm passionate about fashion ! My hobby, of course, is making new videos for my channel
What is your favorite food? PASTA ! I'm an Italian girl so it couldn't be anything else than pasta ! :)
Why did you start YouTube? I started Youtube because, as I said, I'm passionate about fashion and beauty. I also think that Youtube is a great way of sharing and giving some advices and also a way of learning a lot of things.
What is your biggest dream? In fact, I have 2 : leaving from youtube and becoming a singer's dancer.
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is dedicated to fashion, beauty, vlogs, lifestyle, but also tags and challenges because I love laughing and I think tags and challenges are a great way of having fun.
How frequently do you upload?: Once or twice a week :)

That's it. I hope you'll find my introduction and my channel interesting. Can't wait to get to know all of you !

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
Hi everybody !

Your name/alias: Clémentine
Where are you from?: I'm from Belgium
How old are you?: I'm 18
How did you find Freedom!? I find it great but I'm still discovering it. Until now, I find it clear and helpful :)
What made you join our forums?: I want to get to know more people from the youtube community and learn from them
What are your hobbies?: I like dancing and shopping because I'm passionate about fashion ! My hobby, of course, is making new videos for my channel
What is your favorite food? PASTA ! I'm an Italian girl so it couldn't be anything else than pasta ! :)
Why did you start YouTube? I started Youtube because, as I said, I'm passionate about fashion and beauty. I also think that Youtube is a great way of sharing and giving some advices and also a way of learning a lot of things.
What is your biggest dream? In fact, I have 2 : leaving from youtube and becoming a singer's dancer.
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is dedicated to fashion, beauty, vlogs, lifestyle, but also tags and challenges because I love laughing and I think tags and challenges are a great way of having fun.
How frequently do you upload?: Once or twice a week :)

That's it. I hope you'll find my introduction and my channel interesting. Can't wait to get to know all of you !
Welcome! I just Love It Here! I Have Learned So Much As I Know You Will Too. I love pasta too. GG Come say hi sometime...GG

Crazy Glam

New User
Apr 29, 2016
Hi Clémentine, welcome to the Freedom forums! If you want to get to know more people you have definitely come to the right place, lots of friendly people here just stay active on the forums and I'm sure you will meet a few :)
Ok, thank you ! I'll try to stay active than :)