Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BroskiYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2014
YouTube
broskiyt
Hey Everyone my name is TheDarkApe and I make Commentary videos.
I found Freedom in 2014 through a friend, and decided to join because there was a no lock-in contract.
I joined Freedom's forums so I can interact with the community.
Recently I started to take YouTube seriously and I have realized that it is something I would love to do as a job!
my Hobbies are Gaming and Creating content. I started YouTube because I loved sharing videos with my friends and making them laugh. My biggest dream right now is to reach 1,000 subscribers by June 21, 2016 (because June 21st is my birthday) and I am trying my hardest to reach that milestone!
The type of channel I run is Commentary, where I talk about content I like/despise and I like to make funny videos telling stories about my past experiences. I am highly inspired by Leafy, but I try to talk about things that he hasn't talked about (so people won't think I try to copy him) I have a weird sense of humor but 491 people share the same humor as me :D
What i'm asking for is to help me achieve my goal of 1,000 subscribers this year!
it may seem like a lot, but I know I can do it! I've been creating content for 4 years and I enjoy every bit!
also if you do Commentary videos respond and Ill add you to my sub box if you add me! and add me on Skype: twp100 and we can collab! Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjCarc5G46aU2wW2PmNr6uQ
and Here is one of my recent commentaries (it's getting a lot of views surprisingly):
(P.S I do swear a lot, so i'm hoping you don't mind)
Give me a chance! Link your channel and I will check you out!
Thank you for your time,
- TheDarkApe