Gaming Introducing xYSpeedz!!

xYSpeedz

New User
Oct 21, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom Network, I am Zac. As of right now, I am 17 years old and produce gaming videos to my YouTube Channel called xYSpeedz. The reason I do YouTube is to play video games and produce content on my channel from my recording session of a video game and to make YouTube a career that I enjoy doing while getting paid for it! :) I made my way to Freedom from a bunch of popular YouTube gamers who have this offer to join freedom in the description of their videos, so I decided to try Freedom out. If you guys have any questions for me, I will be sure to answer them for you! :) Also be sure to check out my channel if you have any time on your hands. This has been Speedz and I'm out, see you later! ;)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @xYSpeedz,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I play video games and produce gaming content on my channel too, it's great to see another gamer. :D Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time when you want to talk about anything gaming! :)

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

While we're here, do you have any video game in particular that you enjoy playing and/or recording? I really enjoy playing Minecraft and making videos with it is so much fun although my favourite genre of video games is first person shooters.

Also now that we know about your channel, please consider telling us a bit more about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! You can always check out the introduction template if you need any ideas to start with.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around, work hard and good luck on making this your career!

Reactions: xYSpeedz