Beauty Introduction

SoNice TayEmany

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey! My name is SoNice TayEmany. I am a fashion blogger and a YouTuber. I post lookbooks, makeup tutorials, OOTDs, reviews, and anything else that connects with my interests. If you have any questions in terms of getting to know me, feel free to ask and I will respond. Have a good day :).

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey ! , Welcome to freedom :)

your channel sounds awesome ! for girls more the makeup side xD

have long have you been doing make up tutorials for ? how did you find freedom ?

SoNice TayEmany

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey ! , Welcome to freedom :)

your channel sounds awesome ! for girls more the makeup side xD

have long have you been doing make up tutorials for ? how did you find freedom ?
Thank you. I have had my channel for over a year; this June will be two years. Freedom contacted me after I made my back to school lookbook for the 2015-2016 school year.

Reactions: Prology

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey! My name is SoNice TayEmany. I am a fashion blogger and a YouTuber. I post lookbooks, makeup tutorials, OOTDs, reviews, and anything else that connects with my interests. If you have any questions in terms of getting to know me, feel free to ask and I will respond. Have a good day :).
Hello SoNice, how's it like being a fashion blogger? I never prided myself in having style, hopefully one day in the future I can get someone to design my clothes for me, heh, What got you interested in becoming an artist for makeup?

SoNice TayEmany

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello SoNice, how's it like being a fashion blogger? I never prided myself in having style, hopefully one day in the future I can get someone to design my clothes for me, heh, What got you interested in becoming an artist for makeup?
Being a fashion blogger is fun. I did not begin with a blog; I began on another app which is no longer in use :(. I used that as an inspiration to begin my blog on fashion. My interest in makeup started in sixth grade and I advanced in makeup thanks to my older sister. I began to incorporate makeup tutorials once I got bored with posting OOTDs (outfit of the day) and lookbooks. :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Being a fashion blogger is fun. I did not begin with a blog; I began on another app which is no longer in use :(. I used that as an inspiration to begin my blog on fashion. My interest in makeup started in sixth grade and I advanced in makeup thanks to my older sister. I began to incorporate makeup tutorials once I got bored with posting OOTDs (outfit of the day) and lookbooks. :)
That's good to hear that it's fun. I wish apps stayed on longer at times, they can make a huge impact on somebodies life. That's an early age, but I'm sure that everything paid off in the future thanks to her ^^

SoNice TayEmany

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
That's good to hear that it's fun. I wish apps stayed on longer at times, they can make a huge impact on somebodies life. That's an early age, but I'm sure that everything paid off in the future thanks to her ^^
Right. I agree, this app did change my perspective on social media. This was one of the nicest apps out there with the inclusion of nice people.