Subscriber Milestone Just Hit 20+ Subscribers in 3 Weeks Time!

DieHard

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 5, 2016
Holland, MI
YouTube
theonedh
Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and give some motivation for anyone starting out fresh on YouTube...

I hit 20+ Subscribers in 3 Weeks!

I can safely say this, persistence is key, and so is quality content. Imagine if you gained 20 subscribers or more, not only every 3 weeks, but every 3 days, or heck, even every day!

So if you are just starting out, or you feel like you aren't growing, keep pushing forward, and keep putting out quality content!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Persistence and quality content is most definitely the key to succeed with Youtube, I just want to say congratulations on hitting 20+ subs in 3 weeks that is absolutely wonderful to see, and I hope that this growth continues for you.

Reactions: DieHard

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and give some motivation for anyone starting out fresh on YouTube...

I hit 20+ Subscribers in 3 Weeks!

I can safely say this, persistence is key, and so is quality content. Imagine if you gained 20 subscribers or more, not only every 3 weeks, but every 3 days, or heck, even every day!

So if you are just starting out, or you feel like you aren't growing, keep pushing forward, and keep putting out quality content!

Congrats!